**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is most underated hero in this game

TJ82TJ82 Posts: 610 ★★★
Please note, we are not discussing top heroes here. The poll is to discuss heroes who people are bit skeptical ranking up (r4 or r5) as 5*. I personally like WS. Don't understand why he is so underated. Phoenix is also good if you know-how to play her.

Who is most underated hero in this game 107 votes

Winter Soldier (Power drain, bleed, incinerate)
24%
samalasravanIl_CuocoNanoDroidTheVyrusdeadcrimeStucatZzzAnonymous346KamalaWantsToPlayTooCrimsontide1616JohnLocke117KillerRino19sbdjdkLoganTitusJDR_MantisToboggan1NamelezTheTrueBeastBwest289NarlsonNb2121 26 votes
Phoenix (Build her fury and she becomes a beast)
9%
DrZolaKDTrippeSceptilemaniacJayProngschrissbjordannThe_red_EclipseJayCeeEpsilon3WebheadUnltdMoeyTehr 10 votes
Cap Marvel (Decent attack + poison immune)
7%
PeterQuillIngi_Freyr1975Sactown_raiderTinoMiajkcjmijiAmazing_Demon05Rocking_StarAleFranco1 8 votes
Storm (Her specials hit hard)
4%
MelkanNEO_mr_AndersonShaheerFIazTimeTravelerPrasanna 5 votes
Ant Man (Limits incoming damage)
2%
Spity68PrathapHumblePi 3 votes
Guillotine (Her SP2 against regen and decent bleed)
15%
Sirnoob2ScottryanDuke_SilverSDAATRXxLoganTDCxXMitchell35crystaldsmithBlackJ4zzAlexxキングThatOneMasterGamerAdiMukh555XxOriginalxXHfchangSpidey1918Midnite93Pedrof6MvJ96 17 votes
Loki
13%
fish8sixRichiesDad79AlCapone2727Meh777Lvernon15Sixshot1John757xXpenKobster84Famines_1Avengers320UltraVioletskullduggery72LoctiteSuperGlue 14 votes
BP (Original)
0%
Inba 1 vote
Others
21%
DNA3000Whododo872SmokinSurfernameplasBaseballs14dIsman1998Luckylefty01The1_NuclearOnionCassyYouconfusedSandeepSDankestChefcx23433Traca420AleorThe_mad_hatter1FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFreedomCrusadeRandomizerRuns_4Hector_1475 23 votes

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Phoenix (Build her fury and she becomes a beast)
    I’m gonna say Phoenix only because if it’s possible to use her in a balanced way she has not only a bunch of Fury but also a 6 incinerate per combo. I don’t think she’s ever been used “properly” which is something I see Psylocke getting the same response when she was added but gaining a cult following lately as an “interesting” champion.

But where Psylocke has been fleshed out and sadly is only a Hawkeye substitute, Phoenix night have purpose if given a REAL inner look similar to how GR has a raised skill ceiling Phoenix potentially has the same kind of barrier that prevents her from being considered a good incinerator due to the skill needed not being considered “worth it”
  • LoganTitusJLoganTitusJ Posts: 44
    Winter soldier is able to get the down quick. I've always knew that he wasn't a heavy hitter, but he's good for utility. Also, I might want to say carnage before the buff.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Others
    Yondu
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Winter Soldier paird with 5* KM is awesome. I used my R4 WS to take down The Champion in Uncollected quest. His power drain was awesome. Just had to be patient and avoid unstoppable.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Others
    Yondu (Most underrated champ), Sym. Spidey (Powerful SP2, Evade), Sup. IM (Awakened Ability), Crossbones (Heavy Hitter)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Others
    Yondu
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Others
    Sentry
    He actually isnt as bad as most people see him as hes pretty fun to play as too
  • Others
    Rogue. I think most people think she's good, but not great. But if I had her 5* awakened, I'd take her to r4. She's one of the 5/50s I still get a lot of use out of.
  • EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    I've been pro Bucky since his buff. He's a really good champ.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Others
    Awakened Beast. Awesome damage in freestyle mode, and a small but reliable regen in acrobatic mode, as well as power control with the reduced power rate on opponents when he’s acrobatic
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Others
    Sentry
    He actually isnt as bad as most people see him as hes pretty fun to play as too

ehhhhhhh not really. Hes getting buffed tho
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    My Gully girl!!! WS, HE, Yondu, Hulk, Symb Spidey, Loki are my favorite champs that people try to tell me are garbage.
  • Others
    I'm casting my vote for Hawk-eye, He is actually an amazing champ who doesn't get the love he deserves. He can hit OK hard, he bleeds and when duped can have a really good bleed plus that power drain on his L1 is insanely useful in numerous situations. So yes Hawk-eye is the MAN.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Others
    Mordo is a decently underated champ and is often forgotten. Plus he is pretty good with degeneration and astral evade. Also he’s a really fun champ to play
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Others
    Doctor Octopus. Awakened, he is the best power controller in the game.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Guillotine and Phoenix. While I don’t have a 4 or 5 star Phoenix, when I’m bored I throw 4/40 gully into uncollected eq. Beastly for that level.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Others
    Hawkeye. No buffs make him great for crazy nodes that punish them and SP1 does it all.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Others
    Hawkeye