**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aw scoring

I’m hoping someone can clear something up in aw.

Is it true that if one team gets 100% exploration and the other team doesn’t , they win automatically regardless of the points in the other categories.

Like if you get 100% exploration and your opponent gets 99.7 % exploration....you win regardless if they are beating you by 5000 points

I don’t believe this is the case but some lliance members are saying that it’s is.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It’s not an automatic win
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Frankmcoc wrote: »
    I’m hoping someone can clear something up in aw.

Is it true that if one team gets 100% exploration and the other team doesn’t , they win automatically regardless of the points in the other categories.

Like if you get 100% exploration and your opponent gets 99.7 % exploration....you win regardless if they are beating you by 5000 points

I don’t believe this is the case but some lliance members are saying that it’s is.

It depends on what wasn't cleared. If the Boss isn't cleared and is the remaining %, you won't win (if your alliance didn't clear).

If your alliance gets 100% exploration and the other alliance gets 99.7% and that is one random node on the board besides the boss, then it is possible for them to beat you if-
    1. Less attack bonus.
    2. Less Diversity.

So it is possible to lose with those percentages.
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    I just used percenatages as an example....I’m under the impression that the most points wins, I understand what you get points for.

But there are people In my alliance saying if you get 100 and they don’t , then it trumps everything

I’m just looking to clear it up
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Frankmcoc wrote: »
    I just used percenatages as an example....I’m under the impression that the most points wins, I understand what you get points for.

But there are people In my alliance saying if you get 100 and they don’t , then it trumps everything

Points are the only way to win. Get more than the other alliance then you win.
  • Frankmcoc wrote: »

Absolutely wrong. Not sure why they think that, but whoever thinks that is mistaken. Not only does this not happen now, as far as I'm aware it has never been true in any version of alliance war nor am I aware of a bug that did this at any time in the past.