**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Opinion Rant; Worst month of this game

This has been, will be the worst and least enjoyable month this game has ever had, in my opinion.

I hate spider-tool with a passion, and having to see one of many of his crappy faces every time I play makes me want to stop playing. That is just an opinion, but add in all of the bugs then the enjoyment of the games has fallen into a deep dark hole.

Party, block, intercept, combos, agressive ai, and specials are all broken.

After 1000+ fights in arena this weekend, I can say with certainty that the game is no longer working to the standards of the recent past.

So to end my dissatisfied rant, the game has lost the fun it used to have and I cannot wait until the spiders wander off and can get back to enjoying at least part of the game. Maybe the spider-tools will take the bugs with them when the events end. I refuse to spend any money this month because if Spider-Man.

And yes I am aware this is a petty rant about a game I choose to play, and if I didn't enjoy it I should stop playing. But this is about how far the game has fallen for me. I know I'll get flamed for this, but oh well. I am entitled to my opinion just like anyone else.

TLDR; spider man sucks and the game is broken please fix.

Comments

• NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Sorry, can't agree with you here. Game is running fine. Have enjoyed the content. It's bad that your personal experience hasn't been a fun one but the 'bugs' you experience are not experienced by everyone
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    Sorry, can't agree with you here. Game is running fine. Have enjoyed the content. It's bad that your personal experience hasn't been a fun one but the 'bugs' you experience are not experienced by everyone

I think you're playing a different game than the rest of us.

iPhone7 strong internet over wireless and wifi - only when i play on my old iPhone6 do I 'occasionally' have problems, and they are very minor.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    I agree. Kabam is sketchy. It's hard to believe this is legal.

iPhone7 strong internet over wireless and wifi - only when i play on my old iPhone6 do I 'occasionally' have problems, and they are very minor.

WiFi has nothing to do with this:
    qmrl2c63ie1b.gif
    5hln2fd69s63.gif
    n4bfmsxhjaft.gif
    qfzcxfq1nqzi.gif
    @CrusherOfDreams nice display, haven't had any of those issues. pretty sure the SL one is skill not the game....
    @CrusherOfDreams nice display, haven't had any of those issues. pretty sure the SL one is skill not the game....

I was dashing back, Dexterity should've triggered.
    danielmath wrote: »

You have to dash back later against magneto S1, you went too early

It doesn't matter, I was still going back. I know that it's tricky, but I was technically still in the right time frame.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

It doesn't matter, I was still going back. I know that it's tricky, but I was technically still in the right time frame.

No you weren't, you were too early. It does matter when you evade.....

Yeah, it does matter, but I was still good. Dexterity should trigger until you are stood up straight again.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224

qmrl2c63ie1b.gif
    5hln2fd69s63.gif
    n4bfmsxhjaft.gif
    qfzcxfq1nqzi.gif

the little dots you see is because of your crappy recording software showing where you're tapping
    DAVIDTH wrote: »

qmrl2c63ie1b.gif
    5hln2fd69s63.gif
    n4bfmsxhjaft.gif
    qfzcxfq1nqzi.gif

the little dots you see is because of your crappy recording software showing where you're tapping

I set it up to show that so that you could see what I was doing in some of these where I freeze up. I can turn it off, but it wouldn't help.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited July 2017

Yeah, it does matter, but I was still good. Dexterity should trigger until you are stood up straight again.

He is right, you were way to early

R4GE wrote: »

He is right, you were way to early

No, Dexterity should trigger until you've completely stood up again.
    uus8rimx792y.gif
    b9un9xded59c.gif
    @CrusherOfDreams if 5 people are saying you're wrong, theres a pretty high chance you're wrong...

If I have video proof that I'm right, I'm probably right.

Dexterity triggered when I was practically standing.
    b97hns3jcipm.gif
    Dexterity didn't trigger when I was still going back.
    aiwxmksseesc.gif
    Pretty sure something's up with that.
    Against mags S1 or strange S1 or SW S1 before the recent change, to evade you have to evade when it's about to hit you, not in advance. I get hit every time i screw it up also, like in you video. Your video just shows you messed up, that's all, which is what everyone is telling you.
    edited July 2017
    Against mags S1 or strange S1 or SW S1 before the recent change, to evade you have to evade when it's about to hit you, not in advance. I get hit every time i screw it up also, like in you video. Your video just shows you messed up, that's all, which is what everyone is telling you.

I know that the timing is weird since it travels slow. But I was still in the dash back. Look at the two GIFs I just posted. Something is wrong with Dexterity. If you still don't believe me, despite video proof, fine, I'll give you another example.
    qktctxjfkm5m.gif
    Dexterity doesn't give you permanent evade or anything....you have to evade when you're about to get hit. You can't do it in advance or whatever you're trying to do
    edited July 2017
    I'm in the dash back motion. Magneto's is harder to dodge, yes, but it doesn't alter how the Mastery itself works. If you guys don't understand that, I can't help you. I'm obviously going backwards when it hit me. The mastery description says you can't get hit while going back. It doesn't exclude specific SP moves.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Actually I think for as long as I have been playing the game, Magneto's S1 has been hard to evade since the timing on it usually has to late. Try evading just when that metal thingy is gonna hit u
    I'm in the dash back motion. Magneto's is harder to dodge, yes, but it doesn't alter how the Mastery itself works. If you guys don't understand how that works, I can't help you.

We're trying to help you, cause you're showing examples of where you're messing up. Take the advice and use it man!
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    I'm in the dash back motion. Magneto's is harder to dodge, yes, but it doesn't alter how the Mastery itself works. If you guys don't understand how that works, I can't help you.
    You aren't invulnerable the entire animation, we can't help you if you don't understand how that works.

You aren't invulnerable the entire animation, we can't help you if you don't understand how that works.

Yes you are. That's why I can do what I did with Wolvy.
    We're talking about against magneto sp1 not anyone elses.

We're trying to help you, cause you're showing examples of where you're messing up. Take the advice and use it man!

Even if you're right, I still posted another GIF showing that it's a bug! Plus, I proved that I wasn't wrong! I'm going to sleep. Goodnight. Have fun explaining to yourselves how Dexterity alters its function based on the enemy.

Even if you're right, I still posted another GIF showing that it's a bug! Plus, I proved that I wasn't wrong! I'm going to sleep. Goodnight. Have fun explaining to yourselves how Dexterity alters its function based on the enemy.

It doesn't you numbskull, it differs on the hitbox of the 'thing' hitting you, whether it be a projectile or a fist.

Magnetos sp1 moves slowly so the point where you can sucessfully evade it is much closer to you than a bullet from WS guns which move quickly.
This discussion has been closed.