**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena grind vs rewards

2»

Comments

• Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    The biggest problem with the arenas is that they are extremely boring. I have played plenty of games where I have to grind, but I want to play those games that much because they are fun. After playing arenas for a while, I don't want to play this game at all.

Beyond that, playing for days for only a chance to win a champion is mind boggling to me. It ends up being a complete waste of time for many people. I don't know why anyone would think this would be a good way to earn champions.

People get sick of everyone complaining all the time, but the reason people complain so much is that this game relies too much on random chances and blind luck. It is much more satisfying to earn concrete rewards based on skill and strategy.

People spending a lot of time and/or a lot of money, and still come away with nothing worthwhile. Is it any wonder they complain? Duh.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I WORKED for my Gwenpool, Ghost Rider, X-Force Deadpool, Symbiote Spider-Man, Jugg (dupe), Vision AoU, Magneto white, Kamala Khan, Howard Duck and Karnak

ALL BASICS

Sure a LOT of them easier grabs but you go for the cheap stuff to build your roster! 3m basically guarantees any bad champ which you then use to score for slightly better and better champs.

Work with your bad champs as far as possible on story and monthly to get what you need to grind for that 1 champ you need to beat a harder content (I had to grind Vision to beat a SINGLE enemy in RttL)!

I missed Ultron basic by 200k in the KK arena and while devastating I realized that I WAS better than I thought. If you can't get the Basic or Feature for for 1.5m and get shards in the basic arena… get a better alliance with a focus on wars, and a high SA score. I can get 1425-1500 shards a week if I get 1.5m twice a week on the basic arena and claim SA
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited July 2017
    ctp1223 wrote: »
    However Kabam needs to keep the game competitive. Everyone can not get the champ.
    Then Kabam need more ways for most people to get the champs.
    People without champs cannot be in the competition.

However I'm agree with your whole post (actually the rest of your post).
    I think I deserve to win a marathon. I don't want to train for it or even run all 26 miles of it. Maybe like walk 3 or 4 miles?? Can I still get the gold medal?

This analogy, which I see people using a lot ... is nonsense.

You, and most people who **** about missing out in arenas, clearly don't understand what a contest is.
    However your analogy is still wrong and you're overusing the "contest" card.

If it's a contest then people running the marathon don't deserve lose against people on motorcycles.

Every true contest have brackets, classes, leagues, however you want name it.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Arena is pvp so a basic champ as a milestone doesn't make sense. That's not players competing against each other for a champ
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Arena is pvp so a basic champ as a milestone doesn't make sense. That's not players competing against each other for a champ

"arena is pvp so any reward as a milestone doesn't make sense". then why do arenas have milestone rewards in the first place?

Because participation trophies are a thing