**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fave matchups?

Sometimes there's just that one defender destroying your entire team til you either git gud or get the right champ to destroy them. And then sometimes there's just easy fights then get made even easier (ex. Medusa vs. Robots). For me personally, though i dont usually despise fighting him, i love using IMIW to take down Mordo's.

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Any NC matchup and I change his stance..I just make him my ****..try evading now u little blue nuisance
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Scarlet Witch against pretty much anyone. It's a game of roulette to see if you get that power lock when you need it or regen just as you take a huge hit.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    MS vs Groot/War Machine.
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    I love using my SW or Domino against Hyperion. After I used to get dominated by this one champ I learned more about SW (especially after duping her) now I just dominate Hyperion and look forward to crushing him in aw.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    quake vs aegon/champion, god i love those fights
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Blade vs mephisto or magik. Try that regen **** now.
  • Quake vs Mordo. It is the closest thing you can get to watching the AI commit suicide.