**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anti-Venom Character Idea

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
This was suggested by @Iron_Patriot_is_lit

Eddie Brock is cured of his cancer by Martin LI (Mr. Negative). Mac Gargon/Venom attacks Brock, and the symbiote attempts to merge with Brock. A new symbiote is formed from the remnants of the Venom symbiote and white blood cells. This creates, Anti-Venom.

Passive: Anti-Venoms touch can heal anyone from there injuries. He regenerates 500 health every 10 seconds

Passive: Anti-Venom is immune to fire, making him incinerate immune.

Passive: if Anti-Venom is bleeding, degenerating, or under the effects of poison, he has an 100% chance to stop all debuffs.
Each debuff will take different amounts of time. Anti-Venom can stop one debuff every 5-15 sec. Once all debuffs are gone, he will continue his time towards his passive regeneration.

Passive:Anti-Venom is immune to Spider-Man's senses, making all spiderverse characters evades fail.

Camoflauge: Anti-Venom has the ability of turing invisible. Lasts for 10 sec, Does not stack.
To activate, dash back and hold block. After ten seconds is up, there will be a 20 sec cool down. While invisible, all attacks have a 25% chance to miss

Anti-Effect: All special attacks for Anti-Venom heal him and the opponent for 300 health, but the opponent suffers from a 6% increased taken damage. Can stack 17 times for a 102% damage increase.

Heavy Attack: Anti-Venom's fingers grow large, and he swipes at the opponent fast twice. 15% Chance to recover 300 Health

Special 1: Anti-Venom slashes at the opponent three times, then applies the Anti Effect by 6%.

Special 2: Anti-Venom slashes the opponent into the air with an uppercut, then he uses three tendrils to impale the opponent and slams them down. Applies the Anti effect by 12%

Special 3: Anti-Venom traps the opponent in many tendrils and lash's out in a barrage of attacks, then throws the opponent across the arena. Applies the Anti effect by 18%. This also activates Camouflage whether the cool down is done or not.

Signature Ability:
Anti-Venom can stop TWO debuffs every 0-10 sec. Every healed debuff grants Anti-Venom 300 Health. So two debuffs at time mean he will recover 600 health every 0-10 sec.

Synergies: Venom, Carnage: Klyntar Warriors

Martin Li/Mr. Negative: Origin

Ghost Rider: Bikers

This is the best I can do. Agree or disagree? Let me know in the comments. Also If you have a suggestion, please tell me here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/107396/what-charater-should-i-create-for-the-charater-wishlist-thread#latest

Thanks!

-XxLoganTDCxX

Comments

• Options
    I think he is a little OP on the healing part
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    He better be science class as Anti-Venom isn’t a Symbiote. It’s a glorified suit using the altered genetic makeup of the Symbiote DNA

All I’m gonna say
  • Options
    @Epsilon3 Your right. I forgot to put the class
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    This was suggested by @Iron_Patriot_is_lit

Eddie Brock is cured of his cancer by Martin LI (Mr. Negative). Mac Gargon/Venom attacks Brock, and the symbiote attempts to merge with Brock. A new symbiote is formed from the remnants of the Venom symbiote and white blood cells. This creates, Anti-Venom.

Passive: Anti-Venoms touch can heal anyone from there injuries. He regenerates 500 health every 10 seconds

Passive: Anti-Venom is immune to fire, making him incinerate immune.

Passive: if Anti-Venom is bleeding, degenerating, or under the effects of poison, he has an 100% chance to stop all debuffs.
    Each debuff will take different amounts of time. Anti-Venom can stop one debuff every 5-15 sec. Once all debuffs are gone, he will continue his time towards his passive regeneration.

Passive:Anti-Venom is immune to Spider-Man's senses, making all spiderverse characters evades fail.

Camoflauge: Anti-Venom has the ability of turing invisible. Lasts for 10 sec, Does not stack.
    To activate, dash back and hold block. After ten seconds is up, there will be a 20 sec cool down. While invisible, all attacks have a 25% chance to miss

Anti-Effect: All special attacks for Anti-Venom heal him and the opponent for 300 health, but the opponent suffers from a 6% increased taken damage. Can stack 17 times for a 102% damage increase.

Heavy Attack: Anti-Venom's fingers grow large, and he swipes at the opponent fast twice. 15% Chance to recover 300 Health

Special 1: Anti-Venom slashes at the opponent three times, then applies the Anti Effect by 6%.

Special 2: Anti-Venom slashes the opponent into the air with an uppercut, then he uses three tendrils to impale the opponent and slams them down. Applies the Anti effect by 12%

Special 3: Anti-Venom traps the opponent in many tendrils and lash's out in a barrage of attacks, then throws the opponent across the arena. Applies the Anti effect by 18%. This also activates Camouflage whether the cool down is done or not.

Signature Ability:
    Anti-Venom can stop TWO debuffs every 0-10 sec. Every healed debuff grants Anti-Venom 300 Health. So two debuffs at time mean he will recover 600 health every 0-10 sec.

Synergies: Venom, Carnage: Klyntar Warriors

Martin Li/Mr. Negative: Origin

Ghost Rider: Bikers

This is the best I can do. Agree or disagree? Let me know in the comments. Also If you have a suggestion, please tell me here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/107396/what-charater-should-i-create-for-the-charater-wishlist-thread#latest

Thanks!

-XxLoganTDCxX

One problem. With the Collector being such a huge cash grab due to his degen, Kabam will not add anyone that’s immune to degen.
  • Options
    @GodslayerBlayne Its just an idea. Even if kabam added him, they wouldn't rip my whole idea and put it in the game. They would make there own
  • Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited November 2018
    33i3liauct68.jpeg

Ant Man
    Signature: Pysm Gas Control
    When Attacked: Ant-Man alters his size to avoid incoming attacks. All attacks have a 50% chance to “glance” Glancing attacks cannot be critical, deal 50% reduced damage, and opponents ability accuracy is reduced by 50%.

Passive
    Ant-Man either shrinks to evade projectile based attack by 65%. Any attack made by a larger opponent has 50% reduced ability accuary. Villains suffer an additional 15% ability accuary reduction.

At the beginning of the fight, if Ant-Man is facing a larger opponent, he greatly increases his size and is considered larger than the opponent for the rest of the fight.

All Attack:
    Critical hits and light attacks have a 50% chance to “fatigue” the opponent. Fatigued opponents suffer -50% ability accuary reduction and cannot crit for 5 seconds.

SP1: Shrinking to a molecular level, then growing to his giant form, An-Man triggers. his heavy attack “stagger” and 50% chance to stun for 5seconds,

SP2: All Fatigue charges on opponent expire and posion opponent for 800 poision damage, per charge, over 8 seconds.
    Causes Stagger.

SP3. If opponent is fatigued, Ant-Many gains 1000 atk per charge. Causes all fatigue charges to expire and deal an additional 500 damage, as a burst of energy, per charge. This attack deals double double damage against tech opponent,

NEW SYNERGY:
    Shield Agent Lvl.3
    Wasp: All champions gain 15%’increased ability accuary.

Ant-Man, Wasp & Ghost:
    Trio gains an additional 25% ability accuary.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I love the idea but the biker synergy with ghost rider is confusing but overall I love this
  • Options
    @Iron_Patriot_is_lit The guy who was turned to Anti-Venom rode motorcycles
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I like it but it seems overpowered
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I like it but it seems overpowered
    but there are also other overpowered characters in the game just to name a few: domino, sparky, DS(before the nerf), blade, Corvus, etc.

• Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    @GodslayerBlayne Its just an idea. Even if kabam added him, they wouldn't rip my whole idea and put it in the game. They would make there own

I’m not saying it’s bad, I’m just pointing that out.