**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Revives

Have revives of seemed to become even more scare in story/event quest than they previously were....I think I seen 1 in all of this months uncollected. On a path I had already completed

Comments

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I thought the same thing last week and then the next 2 legs in EQ yielded a revive a piece... It's just RNG my friend.
  • I just finished Uncollected, Master and Epic and saw (3), but (2) of them were on paths I already ran and didn't change paths after completing a path like other Potions do
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Revives are super hard to come by these days.

Gone are the days when you could farm revives by fighting WS in RoL...

I saw a few this month... but it's all RNG... and if you're like me... your RNG luck sucks.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya I have found that they don’t pop up for me as much and have been asking myself this question all the time. Ive done master/uncollected and almost all of heroic and have seen 1 this month. Last month don’t think I saw any.

I find that unless I am running arenas and getting milestones in solo quests then I don’t gain revives(save all my free crystals). I took a month or 2 break from arenas recently and my stash didn’t grow at all in that time and don’t really use any.
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    Event Quest Completion
    Hero Use Event
    Level Up Event

Theses events all give out revives.
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    Pretty sure they dropped the chance for them to appear after players found out they could go back to some of the old story quests and farm them. You can still get them to spawn in normal EQ difficulty and up starting at 2-1. I've been hunting them down recently and making sure to keep tabs on where they pop up. so if you have extra energy you aren't using you can let your guys auto-fight through the easier difficulty's while hunting for them and getting some completion rewards at the same time.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    U can get 1 every day... 3rd milestone isn’t difficult to achieve
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They're popping up for me. Not sure I feel the same way. The UC Crystal spits them out now and then as well.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    They're definitely less common.

It's RNG, but it's likely Kabam altered the RNG some time ago; as revives and heals are a good source of revenue.

Last event quest I needed a couple of extra revives to clear uncollected. I had to open 80 Uncollected Free crystals to get two revives. That's pretty low odds.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I've been getting quite a few this month. In fact i got 2 today from EQ 3.2, one of them being on the last path i needed to explore
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    I think it’s just rng. Last eq, I might have gotten one but this month eq, I got 4 so far
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Can't forget the 3rd milestone of every 22hr solo event gives a lvl1 revive. Farm those bad boys.