**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hulkbuster arena

So fitting that the Hulkbuster arena is called “Worst case Scenario”. Getting him is exactly that.

Comments

• KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Figure on 5 mil to get him.

But my family is making me crazy and I'm drunk, so what do I know?
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    Man I hope first milestone isn't enough. I just want the 4* shards since I have been blessed with drawing him twice. :D
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    It's probably gonna be 1.5mil or less, as nobody will dare put in any over that or they will be"blessed" with the champ and not the 4* shards.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Oh my gosh, I was thinking about commenting this on the forums as well, the name is too good
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,721 ★★★★★
    Jones979 wrote: »
    So fitting that the Hulkbuster arena is called “Worst case Scenario”. Getting him is exactly that.

Well, I don't have this champ and going to try getting one.
  • Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    winterthur wrote: »

Good luck. Should be pretty easy. He’s been haunting me since I started playing this game, so I know him all too well. I hope you find him more useful than I do.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    So people are actually trying to win Hulkbuster?
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I just duped my hulkbuster. So much for arena grinding
  • Shaun01 wrote: »

If you don't actually have him yet, it is reasonable to go for him in the arena as the amount of effort is likely to be low and it is still worth something, as the next time you pull him you'll be getting shards from the dup. Its basically a long term play to make successive pulls of him from crystals a little more valuable even if you don't plan to use the champ.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Shaun01 wrote: »

If you don't actually have him yet, it is reasonable to go for him in the arena as the amount of effort is likely to be low and it is still worth something, as the next time you pull him you'll be getting shards from the dup. Its basically a long term play to make successive pulls of him from crystals a little more valuable even if you don't plan to use the champ.

Exactly that.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I cleared the 1.5 and stopped. I have him at max sig, so it would be *really* disappointing to get him, as I'd get nothing other than a smidge more 5* shards.
  • AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    You literally won't get anything. Arenas don't award dupe rewards. So yeah...
  • AprilMoon7 wrote: »

The featured arenas award full dups no different than if you pulled a crystal. The basic arena awards basic dups which amount to one sig level increase only and no other duping rewards. If you're already at max sig level, they award nothing else.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I'm actually going for him as I realized I have the 5*, but not the 4*.
    AprilMoon7 wrote: »

You get 300 5* shards for 1-10% vs 200 5* shards for 11-25%.

So, a smidge more 5* shards.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    Worst case scenario indeed
    3t7cdfgni9xl.png

ouch, thats unfortunate
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    Worst case scenario indeed
    3t7cdfgni9xl.png

Yikes
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    AprilMoon7 wrote: »

The featured arenas award full dups no different than if you pulled a crystal. The basic arena awards basic dups which amount to one sig level increase only and no other duping rewards. If you're already at max sig level, they award nothing else.

Also, this isnt 100% accurate from my experience.

If you dupe a 4* from the featured, you get +20 sig and 24 t5 class iso, just like pulling from a crystal.

However, you only get 100 extra 5* shards, not the usual 275.

And, if it was a max 99 sig before hand, you dont get the max sig crystal.

So, it's like a 3/4 full dupe. Definitely more than a basic, but not 100%.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    All these new champions enlarging the basic pool and the lack of rework of terrible champions has made the player experience polarized - terrible or good. Hulkbuster is an example of a terrible champion and a horrible experience.
  • Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    MavRCK_ wrote: »
    All these new champions enlarging the basic pool and the lack of rework of terrible champions has made the player experience polarized - terrible or good. Hulkbuster is an example of a terrible champion and a horrible experience.

Exactly that.
    Jones979 wrote: »
    winterthur wrote: »

Good luck. Should be pretty easy. He’s been haunting me since I started playing this game, so I know him all too well. I hope you find him more useful than I do.

Got the champ. :)
    I am almost 300k but have only 55 4* including this latest HB.

My last two 4* crystals opening were duplicates when the pool is around 104. :(

Good thing there was class isos I could still use.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    What score did you put up?

I have 72 4* and none of them are HB, I was however blessed with a 5* HB from the 15 I have.
    phillgreen wrote: »
    What score did you put up?

I have 72 4* and none of them are HB, I was however blessed with a 5* HB from the 15 I have.

I think I was at 2.2m, though the cut-off seems to be around 1.6m.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    wow. I might have to have a go. 1.6m would have made a lot of people unhappy lol.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I got him with 1.75