**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Basic or featured 5*?

As a reference i have about 11 5* champs total. Which would be the better option?

Basic or featured 5*? 28 votes

Basic
92%
JRock808CrkwestHollowbornMidknight007RichiesDad79JohnyzeroNemesis666AKTEKHammerbro_64StrfaizmunSDPAleorSairam44JayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNeoDazarasTheSquish671Scrubkiller_1TheGrandM4ster 26 votes
Featured
7%
ace930999Rockypantherx 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Basic
    Basic Will help you build a bigger team for arena and still has a lot of good champs in. When you establish a big roster (e.g. 70 5* with a lot of dupes) featured can give you better odds of pulling a new champ or a god tier one that you are missing.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Basic
    Since you have 11, there is no point in going for features since a lot of amazing units are in basic anyway, and you're saving yourself 5k shards.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Basic
    Basic life all day. More champs. More 6* shards. More arena points. Boom.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Basic
    I got Archangel and Medusa from basic. God tier if im not mistaken. Buying featured is like throwing a half a crystal in the trash every time you buy one. If featured guaranteed receiving one of the champs you can't get in the basic, it would be worth the extra $5000. But ending up with one of the crappiest champs in both crystals after spending an extra 50%?!? Won't be happening to this guy!!!
  • Options
    MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    my 3 tries with featured got me colossus, massacre (the day after he was added to basic) and venom. my basic luck sucks too but at least it sucks for less shards.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Basic
    Monasou wrote: »
    my 3 tries with featured got me colossus, massacre (the day after he was added to basic) and venom. my basic luck sucks too but at least it sucks for less shards.

Say what? Masacre is good, and Venom is awesome. But, yeah... I’d go basics.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Basic
    This featured has bad odds