**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Silly penalty from Kabam ?

Minhdo501Minhdo501 Member Posts: 4
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
6yp1j1129xb1.png
bxljflokmbqo.png
I lost connection althought hadn't entered the fight yet, but Kabam still odd my health out as a penalty. Why ? I even havent entered the fight yet ? Why ?

Comments

• Yelin547Yelin547 Member Posts: 238
    It's happened to me as well. They take it as you started the fight. Quite annoying in AQ.
  • ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    It's happened to me as well. They take it as you started the fight. Quite annoying in AQ.

It happened to me last night in AQ too. Ticked me off but at least it was a fight with my Wolverine and not my CM.
  • Minhdo501Minhdo501 Member Posts: 4
    Totally Fel 95, Kabam had better change the way they count this. So many times i have been like this, very mad literally
  • Minhdo501Minhdo501 Member Posts: 4
    Pls Kabam change this, everyone should raise
  • Minion_of_DoomMinion_of_Doom Member Posts: 110
    Minhdo501 wrote: »

The system was put into place cause it was being abused. If there was a way to track crashes versus force closing the app to avoid a KO then I hope Kabam would consider it.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Member Posts: 646 ★★

The system was put into place cause it was being abused. If there was a way to track crashes versus force closing the app to avoid a KO then I hope Kabam would consider it.

There are many ways to do it.
    For example when the fight have not started is one.

Right now we are the abused by this system.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »

There are many ways to do it.
    For example when the fight have not started is one.

Right now we are the abused by this system.

People kept abusing the old system and force closing and then people in the community raged now we have the current system