**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The champion help please!

My first run through I thought AA would be my guy but it turned out to be blade. After the initial clear I went back and did master and heroic 100% and now I’m back to exploring uncollected and have finished 3 paths against the champ and cannot seem to get danger sense to proc it’s costing me hundreds of units to get him down I need 4 more paths to 100% so I’d hate to have to give up so I’ll take any tips at all to get him down! My team is the trinity sparky at 4/55 the rest being 5/50’s with 5/50 AA and 5/50 void thrown in

Comments

• Options
    BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
    They changed it to where danger sense no longer procs on him. I would try using champs that aren't on his list. Do you have a duped Morningstar? Her sp2 works great on him.
  • Options
    BigFnMike93BigFnMike93 Posts: 53
    Ahhhh ok I thought so because I know my first run it did but it won’t anymore...thank you! And I do but not ranked up. I think my best option is good but still he’s only 4/40
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    AA if awakened is the actual answer. Bait SP1 and use heavy attacks too place neurotoxin
  • Options
    That’s really the only answer I have but he takes so much block damage trying to get the poisons on him that I die before I get a real chunk of health down from the champ
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Use the hood
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Watch a video on YouTube, just search good vs the champion uncollected
  • Options
    Instead of the hood I maxed and awakened 4* voodoo seemed to be a more reliable option and I figured I’d use him more than the hood haven’t tried yet because i don’t have much voodoo experience so I’ve been practicing getting the hang of his even/odd combos and stuff so hopefully tomorrow he will be my mvp! Wish me luck guys! Will post how I do with him in case anyone was curious
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    voodoo perfect you can intercept champions primal fury with voodoo and turn his unstoppable and furies into spirit venom just make sure you're on an even combo
  • Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    For Aegon - AA
    For Champion - AA (neurotoxin), Voodoo (spirit venom), Magik (L3)
    Others - Mephisto, Hood, Quake
  • Options
    Dp12Dp12 Posts: 23
    Try sabretooth with killmonger synergy..at 15 furies, sabretooth just demolished him...tried today morning and cleared with 1 revive
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    doom722 wrote: »
    For Aegon - AA
    For Champion - AA (neurotoxin), Voodoo (spirit venom), Magik (L3)
    Others - Mephisto, Hood, Quake

you can use voodoo for aegon as well
  • Options
    binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    edited November 2018
    I used 4 star rank 4 hood and used sp1 to keep him under stagg all time also it will stunn him too, no revives used.(214 hits)
  • Options
    Hey guys a little update dr voodoo was a huge help able to get him down twice now once in one shot (I used my other champs first against him) then the second time I had to revive once! Not perfect but way better than what I was doing with AA. Unfortunately I spent all my units on the cyber Monday offers so I have to grind some arena to get some more units in case I need to revive again. Thank you all for your input!
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    I'm going to try Loki and then try Scarlet Witch with Captain America synergy where she deals 30% damage when buffs are nullified.
  • Options
    That’s worth a try let me know how you do
  • Options
    Dr voodoo was definitely my saving grace guys first uncollected eq 100% cleared (I just became uncollected during the symbiote event and i had the symbiote so I don’t count that)