Options

The champion help please!

My first run through I thought AA would be my guy but it turned out to be blade. After the initial clear I went back and did master and heroic 100% and now I’m back to exploring uncollected and have finished 3 paths against the champ and cannot seem to get danger sense to proc it’s costing me hundreds of units to get him down I need 4 more paths to 100% so I’d hate to have to give up so I’ll take any tips at all to get him down! My team is the trinity sparky at 4/55 the rest being 5/50’s with 5/50 AA and 5/50 void thrown in

Comments

• Options
    BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
    They changed it to where danger sense no longer procs on him. I would try using champs that aren't on his list. Do you have a duped Morningstar? Her sp2 works great on him.
  • Options
    BigFnMike93BigFnMike93 Posts: 53
    Ahhhh ok I thought so because I know my first run it did but it won’t anymore...thank you! And I do but not ranked up. I think my best option is good but still he’s only 4/40
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    AA if awakened is the actual answer. Bait SP1 and use heavy attacks too place neurotoxin
  • Options
    That’s really the only answer I have but he takes so much block damage trying to get the poisons on him that I die before I get a real chunk of health down from the champ
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Use the hood
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Watch a video on YouTube, just search good vs the champion uncollected
  • Options
    Instead of the hood I maxed and awakened 4* voodoo seemed to be a more reliable option and I figured I’d use him more than the hood haven’t tried yet because i don’t have much voodoo experience so I’ve been practicing getting the hang of his even/odd combos and stuff so hopefully tomorrow he will be my mvp! Wish me luck guys! Will post how I do with him in case anyone was curious
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,918 ★★★★★
    voodoo perfect you can intercept champions primal fury with voodoo and turn his unstoppable and furies into spirit venom just make sure you're on an even combo
  • Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    For Aegon - AA
    For Champion - AA (neurotoxin), Voodoo (spirit venom), Magik (L3)
    Others - Mephisto, Hood, Quake
  • Options
    Dp12Dp12 Posts: 23
    Try sabretooth with killmonger synergy..at 15 furies, sabretooth just demolished him...tried today morning and cleared with 1 revive
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,918 ★★★★★
    doom722 wrote: »
    For Aegon - AA
    For Champion - AA (neurotoxin), Voodoo (spirit venom), Magik (L3)
    Others - Mephisto, Hood, Quake

you can use voodoo for aegon as well
  • Options
    binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    edited November 2018
    I used 4 star rank 4 hood and used sp1 to keep him under stagg all time also it will stunn him too, no revives used.(214 hits)
  • Options
    Hey guys a little update dr voodoo was a huge help able to get him down twice now once in one shot (I used my other champs first against him) then the second time I had to revive once! Not perfect but way better than what I was doing with AA. Unfortunately I spent all my units on the cyber Monday offers so I have to grind some arena to get some more units in case I need to revive again. Thank you all for your input!
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 574 ★★
    I'm going to try Loki and then try Scarlet Witch with Captain America synergy where she deals 30% damage when buffs are nullified.
  • Options
    That’s worth a try let me know how you do
  • Options
    Dr voodoo was definitely my saving grace guys first uncollected eq 100% cleared (I just became uncollected during the symbiote event and i had the symbiote so I don’t count that)