Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

RNG champion pulls

I think my account is broken all I seem to be pulling from 5* crystals are garbage champs that no one wants lol. I think the game dislikes me having any good champs, so it keeps giving me hulkbuster, kamala Kahn and all the other champs that have 0 utility and use in any quests. Out of 44 5* champs I have 4 good ones. I just thought this was funny and was hoping if I mentioned it i may have some luck sent my way and get a god tier champ.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 7,240 ★★★★★
    @LiamS1990 hope you get a good one soon. My luck seems to come in bunches. I'll have nothing for 6 months or more and then pull several great champs in a row.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,698 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    my bad
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    edited November 2018
    Lol i hope so 2 thank you @LaNoirFaineant
  • Good luck. I grabbed. Miles Spider-Man from dungeons crystal. Hope that improves your chances 🤪
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    I got ghost from basic a week back, after that all dupes, my roster is only 22 5* so next 4 being dupe is RNG - Rigged Number Generator
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    LiamS1990 wrote: »
    I think my account is broken all I seem to be pulling from 5* crystals are garbage champs that no one wants lol. I think the game dislikes me having any good champs, so it keeps giving me hulkbuster, kamala Kahn and all the other champs that have 0 utility and use in any quests. Out of 44 5* champs I have 4 good ones. I just thought this was funny and was hoping if I mentioned it i may have some luck sent my way and get a god tier champ.

ive really only gotten trash champs. the only good one i have is ghost rider.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    I went for 1.5 months with terrible pulls at all crystal levels, then I was hit with an avalanche that included both a 5-star Blade and Domino, and 4-star dupes of Stark Spidey, Venom, Archangel and Magik.

So just keep trying. RNGesus will reward you eventually.