**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber monday deals! [Merged Threads]

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Finally, some offers worth looking into. The question now is whether to try and get something or hold out for x-mas hoping for even better deals!!!

What to do, I can't decide. Someone tell me what to do.

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Save your money.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Cyber Monday and July 4th are always their best deals.. Christmas/New Years aren't all that good in comparison.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I don’t ever recall Christmas having stellar offers...New Years eve/day will be the next big offer but will pale in comparison.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    If there's a deal on the table now, it's probably worth considering that, more than waiting on Christmas. We never know what's coming.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Also to consider if you are buying these offers to save the units for the gifting event in December.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Deals are meh....underwhelmed again
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    If there was a 5* awakening gem included with the Odin, I would jump all over it.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Can someone shed light on the deals for those of us at work who can't get to their phone?
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    I was so ready to pay $100 for that five star Awakening gem crystal like last years offer. Even though it wouldn't have been a generic and there's a one in six chance I get what I want I would now have to pay more than three times what I wanted to just to get the gem and honestly i don't think I can give all that money for these offers.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Stewman wrote: »
    Can someone shed light on the deals for those of us at work who can't get to their phone?

just go nd watch seatin's video.
    i think the deals r great

you tube is blocked at work also

• DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    edited November 2018
    The deals are good...my bad luck continues. Duped my civil warrior to rank 60. Duped my guiltione and picked up cap and the worst one. So opened the six star which was another loser. Oh well I guess my bad luck has made me think it will never be good and to the end the frustration. Tired of the unusable drops.
    edited November 2018
    Save your money as I pulled civil warrior og cap and guilty. Waste waste
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    Dailey wrote: »
    The deals are good...my bad luck continues. Duped my civil warrior to rank 60. Duped my guiltione and picked up cap and the worst one. So opened the six star which was another loser. Oh well I guess my bad luck has made me think it will never be good and to the end the frustration. Tired of the unusable drops.

Dude. Duped guillotine debatably is one of the best aq options around. Would love to have her duped.

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    No 5* AG = no temptation. Thanks for making it easy to just say no!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »

Is there ... in the unit deals ...
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I need units for LOL run soon. Grabbed a Odom’s chest for the extra 6* shards and the 5* crystal. Pulled ghost. I’m happy.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    DarthPhal wrote: »

Is there ... in the unit deals ...

Its in the tier 3 unit-based cached bundle.(home screen, bottom right)

Sneaky that players will buy the dollar based deals and use it all on the cached offers...
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    how many people regularly spend 1500 units to open grand master crystals and get five 3*....at least this is guaranteed
    ShinobiGuy wrote: »
    You can get Batman Arkham Asylum and Batman Arkham City remastered for 10$ on the PS4 (for both together)

Is 300$ for 3 5* crystals and 75% of a 6* worth 300$ (Pluss a bunch of units)?

Buy it if you want, but think through it.
    Wish I listened to you. Utter fail for me today
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    ox7h6t96s4re.png
  • BDVMBDVM Posts: 67
    What type of awakening gem is in the final 10k unit tier of the offer ... generic or RNG class? You would think Kabam would make it easier to figure out. Anyone know?
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Generic
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    BDVM wrote: »
    What type of awakening gem is in the final 10k unit tier of the offer ... generic or RNG class? You would think Kabam would make it easier to figure out. Anyone know?
    Since it doesn’t say crystal, I’m guessing generic.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    It's not just the 5* awakening gem, it's also the 2 T2 alphas and the 22000 T5BC.

People are complaining bout not enough T2 alphas, well here's their deal. And 22000 T5BC is over 2 months of 100% UC.
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Not complaining but, Kabam if you put an 5 Star Awakening Gem Crystal in The Odin offer I'd definitely pay for it. 😂