**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I didn't get the season award

tell me I finished the season and withdrew from the Union , now I don't get the rewards for the war? I played all season

Comments

• Options
    tell me I finished the season and withdrew from the Union , now I don't get the rewards for the war? I played all season

You must be a member of the alliance when rewards are handed out to get rewards. This has been true for as long as alliance war has existed. The same thing is true for Alliance Quest weekly rewards, and for alliance events like summoner advancement. In fact, this complaint used to be the "SA" complaint before alliance war seasons and the AQ glory store were introduced.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Nobody asked you to leave your alliance.
  • Options
    I didn't.
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I didn't.

But you left BEFORE awards were handed out anyway? That's all your fault.
  • Options
    I didn't.

why did they separate the player does not send rewards, even if it left the Union, I took part in the war
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I didn't.

why did they separate the player does not send rewards, even if it left the Union, I took part in the war

It's always been that way.
    If you leave before rewards are sent you don't get them
  • Options
    DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    Maybe it's just me but this is the sort of thing I'd make absolutely sure of BEFORE leaving my alliance? It really should be assumed that if you leave an alliance prior to any alliance rewards being distributed then you won't get them. I don't understand why some people think it would be otherwise?
  • Options
    Maybe it's just me but this is the sort of thing I'd make absolutely sure of BEFORE leaving my alliance? It really should be assumed that if you leave an alliance prior to any alliance rewards being distributed then you won't get them. I don't understand why some people think it would be otherwise?

I finished the war and went to another Union, and about the rewards forgot😀