**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Combos stop or unresponsive?

thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
Is anyone else having this problem (I tried searching for this, but couldn't find it)? You start a combo, but the 4th or 5th hit does not register. At first, I thought I was just getting careless, but this is happening more and more, even when I'm making a concerted effort to finish my combos. I think it has to do with the responsiveness of the controls.

Comments

• Options
    Happened to me in aq several times yesterday. Once, I got lucky and the enemy dashed backwards, once he tore into me and ko'd. My champ fired off 3 hits and then just stood there while I tapped and swiped furiously.
  • Options
    Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    happening consistently in web slinger quest on the latter paths
  • Options
    TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Its normal everywhere am doing the master right now as i type.. last hits miss most of the time, even when i throw a heavy the AI in middle of my heavy throws a special on me. Well , i am not a spender so cannot complain :)
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    You don't know how hard it is until you get parried making your 4 hit combo by a 4/55 spider man in war and get 1 combo to death....