**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Help Not Giving Rewards

Hey guys, so I'm unable to get rewards from this event going on right now for my alliance. As you can clearly see, I've helped as much as I can today and am still being told that I must contribute to receive rewards.
Using a Motorola Z2 Force on latest version of Android.sbiq296sstv9.png
qodqcyr1bca4.png

Comments

• Options
    Voodooch1dVoodooch1d Posts: 3
    Same here
  • Options
    Voodooch1dVoodooch1d Posts: 3
    edited December 2018
    I’ve restarted my game and phone several times and still no credit for points earned. (iPhone X )
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    You only get points for helps that give you loyalty.
    If you've reached your daily cap you won't get points until it resets
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Did you already have max loyalty for the day if so that's why you need to earn loyalty to get points
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    You only score in the event if you gain loyalty. If you finished for the day you have to wait for reset. It's terrible design since the event starts abiut 17 hours after help resets and you don t k ow it's coming next. And if you did it would mean not pressing help for 17 hours until it starts.
  • Options
    Did you already have max loyalty for the day if so that's why you need to earn loyalty to get points

I didn't, no. I tried gaining points when the event started. It's not much, I'm more worried about this affecting future events.
  • Options
    JRock808 wrote: »
    You only score in the event if you gain loyalty. If you finished for the day you have to wait for reset. It's terrible design since the event starts abiut 17 hours after help resets and you don t k ow it's coming next. And if you did it would mean not pressing help for 17 hours until it starts.

That's a good point. I'm lucky and have a time zone to where I get points for events like that after I wake up for the day lol.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    edited December 2018
    Yes, terrible design that if you gave a bunch of Help in the morning, that once the Help Event starts later on midday that your possible event points are reduced by how much help you already gave earlier in the morning. FYI, typical time difference in USA between Help Reset (around 4am EST, or maybe 3am depending if during Daylight savings or not) and Event start (1:30pm EST) is 9.5 hrs. Although I know some ppl who's Help Reset time is totally different for some reason, maybe similar to prior commentator who said his is 17 hrs different.
    **FYI, Help Event is always the day after Loyalty Spend Event. So you can always know what day the Help Event will be starting on.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Remember for future. Alliance help event always comes after loyalty spend.