Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Medusa vs imiw

Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
Umm why doesn't armor shattered stop imiw armor up from triggering
Her ability says it should tho

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Imiw's armour ups are passive so they're not affected by armour shatter
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    Her ability states it only works against armor buffs, not general armor abilities/effects.

She can only armore break his passive armor's due to being an ability from IW IM himself
  • Options
    Her ability states it only works against armor buffs, not general armor abilities/effects.

She can only armore break his passive armor's due to being an ability from IW IM himself

Dude I'm referring to imiw from duels
    Not noded abilities if that's what you're talking about
  • Options
    Imiw's armour ups are passive so they're not affected by armour shatter

Hmm
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    And it is also worth noting that her armor breaks do work against KM's passive armor, except KM was nerfed after his release to include this.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »

Dude I'm referring to imiw from duels
    Not noded abilities if that's what you're talking about

I'm not talking about nodes. I'm talking about abilities ...
    He doesn't have buffs. His armor's are passive. So Medusa's armor shattered won't prevent him from triggering them.
    In theory, armor break debuffs shouldn't even work on them. They only work because is one of his abilities, that's what I'm saying
  • Options
    It does specifically say in IWIM's abilities that 'armor break' is the only way to remove his armor stacks. Armor shatter is different, and therefore will not work. Also as mentioned that Armor Shatter is exclusive to armor buffs, not passive effects. Which is a nasty loophole for IWIM's benefit.
  • Options
    I understand, thanks guys