**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When will we see the Sunday arenas changed?

6* champs have been around for quite some time now, yet we cannot utilize them in the Sunday arenas. Setting aside the fact the rewards are a bit dated, when will we see a new Sunday arena? Perhaps a new arena with some rewards to match (i.e. GMC shards instead of PHCs) is in order? I'm sure this has been said before, but it's been long enough that these arenas should get a little update IMHO.

Comments

• Options
    HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Strongly agree, 6*s need to be in everyday arenas.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    They wouldnt be able to offer GMC shards as not everyone is uncollected.
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    then maybe make a new uncollected arena where you can only use 5 and 6 star champs. This arena could give out like gmc shards and the top prize could be a legendary crystal or something
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    then maybe make a new uncollected arena where you can only use 5 and 6 star champs. This arena could give out like gmc shards and the top prize could be a legendary crystal or something

Im wuld grind alot if it alot of shard to get a chois to get a 5 Star ikow Not the rank1. Place becasse Not gone happens for but milstilston
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Ther Can make uncollete offer like in the pass
  • Options
    xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    I was just thinking about this and how Sunday’s need something more lucrative for seasoned summoners.
  • Options
    @MrTicTac19992008 - How many players whom are not Uncollected have a 6* champ? To get the 6* shards you need to do at least 1 of 5 things. 1,
    To be Uncollected and do the monthly EQ at Uncollected difficulty. 2, get a TRUCKLOAD of 5* dupes. 3, be in an Alliance that gets at minimum Gold 1 in the Season. 4, grind the 5* Feature arena enough to qualify for the 6* shards. Or 5, complete Act 5. Let's face it, you'd have to be Uncollected to get into that arena. I felt that was kind of a given when I mentioned setting up a Sunday Arena to utilize 6* champs. So yes, being Uncollected would have to be a prerequisite to enter this proposed arena, where GMC shards were in the Milestone rewards.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    They need to update the 5* feature arena already
  • Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298

Then make uncollected arenas. Wow, better idea than i thought.

• Options
    ChillBirdsChillBirds Posts: 14
    edited December 2018
    Arena should be closed on Sunday to clean up all the mess caused by 6 days of grinding.
  • Options
    @ChillBirds some don't have time to grind all week so a solid Sunday arena would be VERY welcomed by many. If you're burnt out after 6 days of grinding, it's simple, don't play arena on Sunday, lol. It is a choice after all. Taking away a Sunday arena on that premise is pointless.
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Man I’ve posted this same topic like 3 times in the last year. No response ever from kabam. Only responses are usually “it’s a good break day, keep it”. Those people that say that for some reason have the inability to understand that some people have the most time that day of the week. It’s maddening to no end that these people can’t understand that.
  • Options
    EXACTLY!!! @ManChild Some don't have all that time to grind arenas all week. A solid Sunday arena for Uncollected players to utilize their 6* champs is not asking too much. Heck, even a full facelift of the current 'Crystal Splash' and' Crystal Cornucopia' arenas would be nice to help up and comers who don't have time all week for arena grinding sessions. Fact is, this is clearly LONG overdue.