**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Website

I've been having to log back into my account every time I come on this website. Anybody else been experiencing this issue, you're being logged out, and having to sign back in? I just know it wasn't doing this before — no big deal!

Comments

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    We all do, it’s bvause of the security purpose to manually log in every 3-4 months. This to ensure that it is you that log in and no one else
  • roberto94 wrote: »
    We all do, it’s bvause of the security purpose to manually log in every 3-4 months. This to ensure that it is you that log in and no one else

I'm saying it's literally been everyday I come on the website. I get logging out every 3-4 months, but it's been every 24 hours.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Ok, that I don’t know the reason :s
  • Are you going to website from in Private mode (or no cookies, or setting where cookies are auto-deleted after closing) ? If so, it cannot remember who you are and keep you logged in. On iPad, was initially difficult to know which toggle mode was Private or not.