**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is there fairness in enforcing TOS

Despite the mobs yelling about low account modders that would quickly leave the game on their own and don't really do any major damage to the game or the player base.. The bigger problem seems to be the big accounts and alli's systematically breaking the rules to grind arenas and aq maps. Many of them require shared accounts when joining their alli's. This allows them an endless stream of new (duped) champs, tons of aq crystals, and more shards than I'd know what to do with.

With all the bans that were passed out today, will these top players/alli's face the same consequences? Are they under the same microscope? Or are they free to do as they wish because of their status? How they work is well known to the community as they don't really hide what they do. They proudly tell others how great it is to only grind a little, yet still score 15m+ and receive a shiny new tech spidey... How awesome it is for x player to take over on a tough aq map.. How it doesn't matter who the aw boss is because x player will use their champs to knock em out.

So are they subject to the same rules as the rest of us commoners? Or are they now exempt because they abused the TOS to get where they are today?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You forgot to evidence that anyone mentioned is actually in violation of the rules anywhere other than in your mind. It's an argument from ignorance and it is abhorrent.
  • Taz1004Taz1004 Posts: 7
    Fairness? Can you guess how the word "Kabamed" made into the urban dictionary?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kabamed
  • Trolls gotta do better to bait me tbqh.

Also, HILARIOUS @Taz1004
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    If your a top player I'm sure they can tell you have earned your champs
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    You have to remember that some of the people in the God allis have been here since day one
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    He has a point. There are a significant number of alliances at the high end that use account sharing as a matter of course. These are also some of the same people who spend a lot on the game. If Kabam has finally decided to enforce the account sharing rules, will they be applied fairly across the board? It's a fair question, but it will only get one answer, regardless if it is truthful or not.

Since it isn't feasible to monitor every account, I'm sure they have a list of activities that the computer will search for and flag an account for further investigation. My advice is to not stress over it either way. Play the game by the rules, have fun. If you see something that seems like a player is cheating, flag it, send it in, move on. Spending mental energy on what other people are doing and that you have no control over, seems like wasted energy to me.