What’s with the constant connection issues

Today it’s been happening every 2-3 minutes in game. Whatever the mode you’re playing. Connection issues cannot connect to server.

Comments

• So sick of that banner poping up. Not my network its fine on my other games.
  • NOMFNOMF Posts: 1
    I get that banner after every fight, while fights are loading, when leveling up, and when opening crystals. Maddening to say the least. I’m pretty sure my 90mps internet works fine.
  • Yep ive been getting it on and off all day today
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 363
    They should change it to "connection errors. Problems connecting to server," not constantly blame us when it's clearly not our fault.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 610
    edited December 7
    Its even worse this morning. Every freakin fights... smh.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 275
    This same thing happened not so long ago and it appeared to be fixed...from my perspective anyways. Seems like they continually forget to move fixes into the new versions because every time a new update comes out, it feels like we always run into old issues again.
  • FjolnirFjolnir Posts: 5
    I’m getting this a lot. Using an iPhone 6s
  • Yeah seeing it too
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 109
    It's lot worse after this update. Lost champs on aw and aq die to disconnections mid fights. Had to use resources. Who is gonna compensate for that?
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 55
    Last year this problem happened the same period and we were also given compensation for this in January which was sweet. Same constant connection problems and today I got screwed also. Won a fight in aw but at that very point that connection problem appeared and it was so long that it kicked me out. When I tried connecting again (had to try 4 to 5 times) and went back to aw and saw my champ at half health and lost an AB too.😐
  • Yup im getting that message 40 times a day and really slow loading otherwise. Cost me resources in war. Its been fixed before so it shouldnt be difficult to do it again. Playing on Iphone 8. Hurry up Kabam!!
  • JayProngsJayProngs Posts: 26
    I also checked my Internet. But it was working fine. Still it's giving me that banner.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 37
    It has nothing to do with our Wi-Fi connections. The servers are getting worse and worse and new stuff gets added to the game that puts more stress on them with every update. The overheating is also kind of back. Just leave the game mechanics alone and focus on just adding content.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 546
    My issues are because of my home wifi not working properly so I have to use my data instead.