**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Furious and Mad

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
I get AW is competitive but even competitions have a limit till pushing beyond is overkill.

Lets starts out with my iceman moving forward while i was in block yes i was literally holding block when iceman decided to attack costing me to take damage and lose...GR was the first fight against 6* yondu and idk what is going on but his damage output felt like there was a damn safeguard on him anyways in the end this happened.
fht6qufalmfl.jpg
But there is more they decided to make him have 425% of attack and health combined together.
e5kq7lgqyd14.jpg

You guys said Challenger Rating and Diminishing Return was placed in order to keep the game balanced so in what universe or battlerealm for that matter that a r5 4* vs 6* r1 is considered a fair fight???? Yes the fight would be long but not long enough to fight under 3 mins.

I kept watching his health and seeing every 3 hits it go down by one pt it was torture lol

Comments

• ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    this is entirely on you mate.

Challenger rating doesn't make that much of a difference that you need to make a forum post about it.

You probably aren't using GR the correct way to get the most damage output. Maybe you should have boosted or use a champ with class advantage. There are better options.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It’s a miniboss. They’re designed to be more difficult than normal and have higher health pools. Also, GR is a great Swiss Army knife with a lot of utility but he’s known for not having a high attack potential. So using a 4* GR vs a 6* Yondu (higher base health plus health nodes) was a really bad idea. Learn the champs and which ones are better attackers. If you’re going against minibosses you’ll want some 5* with good attack power like duped SL, Sparky, CAIW, Proxima, CG, etc.
  • I get AW is competitive but even competitions have a limit till pushing beyond is overkill.

Lets starts out with my iceman moving forward while i was in block yes i was literally holding block when iceman decided to attack costing me to take damage and lose...GR was the first fight against 6* yondu and idk what is going on but his damage output felt like there was a damn safeguard on him anyways in the end this happened.
    fht6qufalmfl.jpg
    But there is more they decided to make him have 425% of attack and health combined together.
    e5kq7lgqyd14.jpg

You guys said Challenger Rating and Diminishing Return was placed in order to keep the game balanced so in what universe or battlerealm for that matter that a r5 4* vs 6* r1 is considered a fair fight???? Yes the fight would be long but not long enough to fight under 3 mins.

I kept watching his health and seeing every 3 hits it go down by one pt it was torture lol

I hate to put it in these terms but you seem to be flailing your arms around pointing in all directions looking for a scapegoat. Challenger Rating had nothing to do with your defeat. Diminishing Returns didn't have anything to do with it either. Ghost Rider doesn't have a lot of stacking buffs that would be affected by DR in a significant way.

A 6* 1/25 is comparable in strength to a 5* 4/55 (not identical, but similar). That's *one* rank up higher than a 4* 5/50 (a 5* 3/45 would be comparable to a 4* 5/50). So in terms that make comparison easier, you took a rank 3 up against a rank 4 and lost. That's not a wildly unfair fight, but you would have a disadvantage which is entirely intentional.

You also timed out after landing 112 attacks. That's actually a low number of attacks for three minutes. Yes, baiting specials can slow you down but Ghost Rider should have at least gotten a big burst of free attacks after landing his SP3 judgment. That's assuming you landed that judgment in order, after landing all the others, to maximize the duration of that judgment. In that fight I probably would have landed a five hit combo ending light, then SP1, then heavy, then SP2, then combo ending medium, then SP3. That would give me as much time under the fury buff and having Yondu fate sealed and power locked. Can you get him in one try that way? Hard to say. Maybe not. But based on the damage output of my 5/50 GR in AQ against minibosses, I think I could probably get close. Running a boost, I think you can definitely get a one-shot with good play.

The bottom line is that people place defenders to try to get an unfair fight. The other side wants to win, after all, and they aren't going to make it easy, or even "fair." They are going to put the strongest things they can to try to kill you in the most unfair way possible. Your job is to make them fail. If you can't, they win.
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Iceman goes backwards for me a lot when I try to heavy. Well not a lot but sometimes
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    6o8aq3izvjo3.gif
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    #GetGood
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    #don’t blame Kabam for your own idiotic mistakes
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    6* vs 4*, class disadvantage, mini boss

Working as intended.

PS - scout your path. Can't do it? Switch with someone who can.

...this really needed to be explained?