Legends title run.

Elad17Elad17 Member Posts: 332 ★★
I finished uncollected and masters already two days after released. How do we tell if we are in the running for legends title ? Any info I can check into. How do I find out how fast I did each quest ? Any help would be awesome thanks

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    It not uc and master mode it hercio mode and master
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    And the time for that kind of legdens Timor’s is around 3.30. Can be lower
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Member Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Elad17 wrote: »
    I finished uncollected and masters already two days after released. How do we tell if we are in the running for legends title ? Any info I can check into. How do I find out how fast I did each quest ? Any help would be awesome thanks

If you weren't actively trying for it, it's safe to assume you didn't get it. No one will get it accidentally.

You will need to keep your own time. Kabam will start the timer when you start either Heroic or Master difficulty and will stop it when you 100% clear both difficulties. There is no pausing and load times are factored into the time. They will not publish these times anywhere.

And as the other poster stated, Uncollected difficulty is not part of the legends run. It's only Heroic and Master difficulties.
  • Elad17Elad17 Member Posts: 332 ★★
    Ok good game to know thanks all
  • RSoxNo1RSoxNo1 Member Posts: 44
    Is there a thread for times this time around. I did 3:44 and I assume I'm on the bubble at best.
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Member, Guardian Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    The players publish their times in a thread every EQ. Then just look at the master list posted by Kabam and you'll figure out generally what the cutoff time is on average. Just search the EQ title and Legend. It'll come up.