**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buffet Bugged in War?

I’ve been trying to use Hyperion on path 6 for node 24, the game plan being launching an sp3 asap then spamming sp1s (despair maxed) fueled by his cosmic charges with some heavys mixed in.

The only problem is once buffet eats a power gain buff the charges stop converting and eventually stay at 3. Is this a bug? I remember this working in the sorcerer supreme lab?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    Don’t think Hyperion is good for buffe either
  • Options
    InxInx Posts: 115
    Gamer wrote: »

It’s works alright with it the way it is, since my hype r4 5* duped solod a 6* kingpin in the offseason and I just barely timed out to one last war (5%).

If buffet is bugged I could see hype working once fixed.
  • Options
    Inx wrote: »

It’s works alright with it the way it is, since my hype r4 5* duped solod a 6* kingpin in the offseason and I just barely timed out to one last war (5%).

Can be. Yeah not sure becasse I’m using void and Sl the most
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    Yeah I think it's bugged too, I was fighting against 6* IW Iron man with blade and he was healing when I was hitting him,please check buffet on node 24.
  • Options

Your living the life

:'(
  • Options
    Megavok wrote: »
    Yeah I think it's bugged too, I was fighting against 6* IW Iron man with blade and he was healing when I was hitting him,please check buffet on node 24.

Yea I’ve heard that too from an ally mate and we couldnt figure out what was triggering that.

• Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Ad0ra Guys and Ladies can u report this ??
  • Options

Your living the life

:'(
    but just. So u Ikow it I’m use a awky gym one my void as a 5 star got him one the very next 5 star not sure hav that it kind hurt to

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Buffet triggers different now with dex on a timer. It can proc a buffet regen after the timer or when you hit someone.

Where as before buffet would trigger the second you dex’d.

As far as hypes and his power gain goes they are on the same timer. Buffet & hypes power gain. So the second buffet resets so does hypes regen. Causing a cycle of guaranteed regen and no power gain for hypes.
  • Options
    Jaded wrote: »
    Buffet triggers different now with dex on a timer. It can proc a buffet regen after the timer or when you hit someone.

As far as hypes and his power gain goes they are on the same timer. Buffet & hypes power gain. So the second buffet resets so does hypes regen. Causing a cycle of guaranteed regen and no power gain for hypes.

The cosmic charges you get from hype sp3 are suppose to convert to a powergain right when a powergain buffs ends so a charge should convert to a powergain when buffet eats one.

I just tested it against Loki and when his sp1 steals a powergain buff a charge converts into another powergain immediately.

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

The cosmic charges you get from hype sp3 are suppose to convert to a powergain right when a powergain buffs ends so a charge should convert to a powergain when buffet eats one.

I just tested it against Loki and when his sp1 steals a powergain buff a charge converts into another powergain immediately.

Not saying you’re wrong. Just what I have noticed
  • Options
    It is the new Dexterity Mastery. The Precision Buff is what's causing the regen on #24 in AW. Either learn to keep your distance, or be prepared too beat back lots of regen. So every 7 seconds, your next Precision Buff will get eaten by Buffet. The node isn't bugged, it's something that wasn't thought about (or maybe it was by some) when Dexterity was changed. On the plus side, it doesn't feed MD as much. On the flipside, it now feeds Buffet regen.
  • Options
    FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    Yes, it's bugged. See it all the time when they heal if I crit them. Assumed they were trying to plant a counter to Corvus and screwed it up because its so bad with him.
  • Options
    Video I found on YouTube of Hyperions cosmic charges converting into powergains after an sp3, but not converting after buffet eats a powergain.

At the 4:05 mark

https://youtu.be/QerjEBsNmLI
  • Options
    Thankfully the carbonadium cores were on sale or they’d have turned to be an even bigger waste since I only unlocked despair for Hyperion v. Buffet in war.