**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will six stars fracture the player base?

13»

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    @Jaded THE IPHONE RAM RESET TIP REALLY FREAKING WORKS!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

That’s awesome to hear bud!!
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    It seems to me that there are 2 classes of Summoners: Guys with multiple 6*s and guys trying to build their rosters to get their 6*s.

Honestly, I'm not good enough to get through Uncollected on a regular basis, so I may have a decent 5* roster, but due to a combination of mediocre skills and an iphone 7 I think I'm stuck behind a content wall. I have 8,800 6* crystals from before they beefed up Uncollected difficulty. I couldnt' pass Aegon with my champs and skills. I couldn't pass Emma with my champs and skills.

I ground for 4* Domino to try and face Aegon in the last event and even trying to max my damage as much as possible, she couldn't down him before his combo meter was ramped up too much.

What got me down was seeing the Crystal Opening Whale opening 12 featured 6* crystals because I saw how far I am behind some summoners.

Another honest moment here: I'm ok with falling behind. The level of effort it takes to stay on the cutting edge of this game is silly. It almost feels like there will be two layers of the game going forward and that's probably ok. It does seem that upgrading your phone to keep up with the game is a requirement to play at the top level, especially with the unexplained lagginess of the bosses this month. It just feels like game depth and complexity is accelerating instead of moving up at a more measured pace.

With the reduction in financing available for new hardware from mobile carriers, this game is going to have to face a reality where people aren't upgrading their phones every year and if there are lag issues every month it could start to erode the player base.

Nope 5*s didn't when then came out and 6*s won't either. You have high level spenders and skilled players in top allies that get top rewards. If you aren't at that level then you shouldn't have rosters like they do. I do believe we won't see 7 stars and will see red star boosts in the future.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Also, is it just me but do those who have 3 or more 6*s always have a Deadpool Xforce?

Not quite. I have Sentinel, OG DD, Mordo, Thor Rag, and Hood.

On my alt, I have Karnak and Hood.

It’s clear one of my accounts will dupe Hood soon.

Nebula, Loki, Sabertooth, Loki again, Hulk Ragnarok, Cap WWII.