**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heavyweight Clash

Hi folks,

Just wondered if any body has any insight on this?

The quest finishes in less than 2 hours time, but I am at work until after the quest expires ( I was meaning to do it earlier, but I guess life gets in the way :) )

If I start the quest, will I be booted out when the quest expires? or will I stay in there as long as I don't quit the quest?

Many thanks folks

Comments

• BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    Pretty sure its a boot but doesn't hurt to try.
  • TopCat87TopCat87 Posts: 61
    edited December 2018
    thanks buddy

I've been in these before and it carried on, I'm hoping so on this one too!!!!!
  • @TopCat87 - as long as your champs are locked in it, there's no internal timer on the Challenges. I've done it before, and am currently doing it now.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I feel like I've been booted from other modes, but I've never done it specifically on a challenge like this. Good luck and I hope it works!
  • @10or_Strong - Very true. Certain things have internal timers and you get the boot at the end. Something about these Challenges allows you to do this though. I, and another player on my Alliance did it with the Goldblum Challenge initially. We also did it again with this one. For some reason being under the gun makes us play better, lol.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Well that's great cause i only had 60k left on the final boss and couldn't do it yesterday cause terrible RNG on arena crystals. No units left.
    I'm wondering how long will this quest stay this way. I didn't exit and I'm still in it after the time has expired. I only need 1 or 2 revives which I'll farm in a day or two. Soo, can i stay in the quest for one more day???
  • TopCat87TopCat87 Posts: 61
    yea, it worked for me too! I guess the trick is to look for the internal timer!

I done ok, but for some reason kept on messing up on the champion, when he should in theory of been the easiest champ on the event!

I will know for next time B) thanks for everyone's help