**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

YOUR Most Used 4/55 Champ... Advice On Who to R4 For Act 5

2»

Comments

• Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Blade
    Blade. He's the answer for act 5. Agreed that the contest is moving away from blade but he the best for act 5. Contest moved away from him after act 5 was introduced. I explored act 5 with unduped blade and Trinity. And got him duped the day after I explored it 3 days back. And hes really valuable because of that regen. In time you will have enough to upgrade your other guys, cap, corvus, venom in that order. Voodoo if you dupe him. Good luck.
  • Options
    One of the Others
    groot
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Venom
    Venom is extremely good. Super versatile, makes spiders itsy-bitsy, deals huge bleed damage, has a nullify that also acts as a heal, big burst potential with the SP2, and a seriously hard-hitting SP3 at max genetic buffs
    I have mine unduped at r4 and I use him more than my r4 void and domino
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Voodoo with power control. Then spam sp1. Best hands down.
  • Options
    umrjake57umrjake57 Posts: 58
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus at r4/55 with 3-4 missions complete is INSANE. I'm not sure what your 4* roster looks like, but if I were you I would be making a run towards the collector ASAP. You've got the guys to do it.
  • Options
    Corvus Glaive
    Act 5?

Corvus Glaive.

Once you pulled Proxima Midnight, be it 3 star, oh wow 5.4.6 Ultron boss will become a joke.
  • Options
    Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Cap IW
    Corvus and blade are losing there value due to kabam s implemented changes stopping them from reaching their full potential. In the long run, awakened CAIW is your best bet
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    WOW a lot of narrow minded about Groot I feel sorry for you all.

So are you going to be specific on how good Groot is or are you going to keep dodging?

Haha, Trolling seems to be a more accurate description.