**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

i got banned !!

Comments

• waytohellwaytohell Posts: 100
    true,,it cannot be my end like this,,i will not accept it..if i haven't done anything wrong,,i didn't need to worry.
    using tons of revives and potions and sl 5* duplicate...ultron for bleed ... killing electro was the hardest for me.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    you did 100% labyrinth?
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    waytohell wrote: »
    i m a pretty damn player,,i have make team of captain america(signature level 92...i.e.,90.5% chance to perfect block),,Cross Bones(to deal with spidey),,magik(to deal with powerflood),,x23 to deal with safeguard,,guillitine to deal with wolverine.

Amazing that you completed LoL with this team, it would take me an NBA contract worth of revives to accomplish this.
    u will not believe me i m a damn good fighter i have and can hit upto 1000 hits without getting a single hit back.
    You can't do 1000 hits in LoL with your champs cause of enrage timer
    i m not talking about LOL here...i have done it in ROL
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    So you know kabam here can't do anything with ur account and will tell u to message support right?
    yeah,,i know what is enrage timer.
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Sorry man, was about to believe u, but saying that u completed LOL with r2 sl is not possible, even if u r very skilled, enrage timer kills u anyway
    So how did you 100% complete LoL? You didn't explain that
    ok,,i believe u ,, u didn;t believe me,,but it doesn't altered the fact i did.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Interesting how the truth slowly leaks out with every passing question.

Anyway, best of luck to you, hope everything works out either way.

Be well.
    and the team i described before used for act5.2
    edited July 2017
    he's a liar dude, don't know why i was trying to help him
    #Uncle_Fatty_247 ikr
    u can try and say whatever ever you want on here but none of us can prove u right/wring we don't have any way of fact checking u that is for Kabam to do and just like the rest of the threads they will tell you to send a ticket
    #sirnoob, no f****** way he can beat LOL 100% with that acc
    as u can if u get NBA contract for revives
    edited July 2017
    Hazem wrote: »
    #sirnoob, no f****** way he can beat LOL 100% with that acc

What I and u belive does not matter nor will change anything and my point was that him coming here and trying to convince others he did not hack won't change anything as none of the Mods here have access to acounts figured I'd save him the wasted effort
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    he did say me to give my account to him..he will complete LOL,,but i completed it myself using sl and ultron...using tons of revives and potions

You said here you completed LOL using SL and ultron. Not possible with a rank 2 5* SL unless you are made of money.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Smh, disgusting. If you're going to lie at least make it believable smh
    There's no way Kabam would know exactly which other apps you're running on your phone just by playing their game. If they do, that'd be serious violation of privacy and illegal.
    All they do is "guess" at what other programs you may be running from your playing pattern and location. And this leads to a lot of unfair bans and the word "Kabamed" is invented (look it up in urban dictionary). They don't want to admit this and that's why all they say is they "can't disclose their methods"
  • aarushr12aarushr12 Posts: 10
    In my alliance some completed ROL yesterday, i dont know who but may be he cheated but kabam banned that person in my alliance who is not cheated and the guy who use cheats he is still playing. I think its really bad what happened with you waytohell.
    am i going to ask to anyone and everyone,,is ot impossible to complete LOL 100% with my current account considering the fact u r a very skilled player and have tons of units to spend...and trying to complete it for about long time.
    thanks aarushr...u have touched my kidney !!! thanks !!!
    edited July 2017
    Dude it's done, u cheated we all know it, only noobs after seeing this still believe u..so plz shut up those banned threads have gone overboard..they'll all get closed and deleted
    according to law and constitution,,even under trial,,a person is not consider criminal till he is found guilty...and here kabam banned me with no specific reason...if all of u will consider me cheater and if u all ahve believed it at first hand only..how i m a gonna prove myself...think the other possiblity..i know it is very hard to believe but it a truth , a fact and is very likely possible,,only if u believe it
    There's no way Kabam would know exactly which other apps you're running on your phone just by playing their game. If they do, that'd be serious violation of privacy and illegal.
    All they do is "guess" at what other programs you may be running from your playing pattern and location. And this leads to a lot of unfair bans and the word "Kabamed" is invented (look it up in urban dictionary). They don't want to admit this and that's why all they say is they "can't disclose their methods"

Illegal? Tell that to the people that got banned from ou during there ban wave
This discussion has been closed.