**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

i got banned !!

Comments

• HazemHazem Posts: 243
    That's not the attack team synergy noob! PLUS, u did it 100% and no way in hell u can do that with that team and only 10k units
  • waytohellwaytohell Posts: 100
    is it possible that even if u hit one punch per fight,,someday the opponent will die(minus he don't regenerate)...and i my case i beat him pretty well in each fight.
    cb+im+ca+ultron(each offers +155 critical rating for each player...if not believed me,,check it out),,this clearly states u didn'yt has knowledge of synergies and u r a noob,,so shut ur mouth.
    haha,,i have guillitine for that...i just replaces im with guillitine when that path comes.
    yeah nice try, u would remember that b4 u say they r not regening...idk why I'm still trying to prove that u r lying...it's very obvious, just **** off noob
  • raja_sraja_s Posts: 11
    5* Rank 2 star lord is almost equivalent to 4* Rank 4. If that's the case, second enrage timer will time out within 3-4 minutes of start making them unstoppable and game is over. Please donot try to convince people that you did that genuinely. You probably need more than 10k units to complete one line.
    waytohell wrote: »
    u r a noob believe it is impossible,,seatin can complete web-slinger with 3*...say he is a cheater too...he is just damn very good player...that's all.
    Well he has video evidence to prove it was genuine. Everyone knows you will not have any for obvious reasons.
    Hazem,,u r telling so surely that u completed LO...i haven't told which team i used in LOL yet...i told team used on web-slinger...my LOL team was,,cb+im+ca+utron+sl
    using tons of revives and potions and sl 5* duplicate...ultron for bleed ... killing electro was the hardest for me.
    You actually told two champs of your attack team. And your ultron cannot be more than 4/40 from your profile.

Take a break. Get some life.
    tired of this noob ugh
  • X_5125X_5125 Posts: 11
    Yeh i dont get it, my friend got banned 300k rating he never cheated in his life.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    @waytohell buddy looking uor account i dont think u need to cheat to get uncollected title. But may b u were try lol by moded apk. I m not saying u r cheater nor saying u r not. Go to support if server mistakenly detected it as cheat they will refix it.
  • Don't cheat next time , kid...
    Enjoy your vacation!
  • QueqqueeQueqquee Posts: 48
    good job kabam. weed out these **** hackers. you deserve this and yea this is your way to hell
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    100% LOL with a 5* rank 2 SL and 10k units. LMAO

Move along you idiot!!!
  • QueqqueeQueqquee Posts: 48
    Born wrote: »
    100% LOL with a 5* rank 2 SL and 10k units. LMAO

Move along you idiot!!!

lol exactly, what a stupid hacker we have here.
  • you r a cheater believe it,,,they r banning players according to hits count and other stats ,,they r not banning just by seeing titles
  • damn i hv max vision ,,4/40 sl and many other owesome champs and i am struggling on rttl and you cheater conplete all stuff ,,great work kabam
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Damn this thread is entertaining!
  • Mate please, you're obviously lying as you really have no idea what you're saying, tons of units for 100% LOL is not 10 000, even the best players spend more than that and they're multiple times better than you with a perfect team (notice how your SL isnt even r4)
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    even if i have done something wrong,,they should warn me,,at the most ,, they can temporary banned me...although they shouldn't but at the most,,but banning me permanently,,that too much...i spend my 2-3 years for this day ???

Why the hell would you warn you for having cheated? you knew it was wrog, you don't need a babysitter telling you cheating is wrong
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Hahahahahahahaha trying to say you completed LoL with a 2/35 SL with crit team with 10k units.
    Yeah, you're right you could do it with 1 hit per fight, providing you've got a mod that gives you 2million attack.

I know someone that beat the first path legitimately, he even streamed it so you can't even say "oh wll mAyB3 H3 use HaX 2" because there's proof he did it.
    It cost him 7k units to do ONE path with a R5 4* SL, that R5 SL is more powerful than your R2 SL so that right there is proof of your BS.
    Just give up, by saying you've done 100% LoL you blew your cover as a legitimate player.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    @waytohell you most certainly have the correct name. From your posts, one can reasonably assume that you've cheated or shared your account. So you are off to Kabam hell. Goodbye.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    You cheated. The end
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    waytohell has to be a troll, some posts are barely readable drivel full of bad English, spelling and grammar and others seem to come straight out of the dictionary.

Almost as if more than one person is writing them.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    This is not right to attack someone even he is banned. Sometime things need to b reevaluated. Respect others.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I'm more curious as to whether he had a duped SL before doing LoL or he got him from the 5* shards you get from exploring it

If you had a duped 5* SL before, you just wasted a really good account by cheating
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Wow you it is surprising to learn after all your post you actually did cheat. And I believed in you.............nah everyone knew you were lying. Now go away!
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    5 pages of unnecessary banter that could have been avoided through 2 steps:

1) Say your story to Kabam support through a support ticket
    2) Await result

Even if you have the most believable story on the forums, you won't get unbanned. You HAVE to send in a support ticket for issues like these. Simple as that.
    that the issue i don't know how to do that,,i haven't used forum that much,,never complained too about anything,,i was a simple casual player(honest,,and loyal) but due to a simple temptation i cut my legs with my own hands.
    Can anyone can tell how to send ticket...
This discussion has been closed.