**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm at a loss (general rank up question).

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
I have 1/2 a t5b... So, an r5 or r2 is far away. That being said, I'm close to 4 t2as again, so I can easily rank up a champ to r4 without it interfering with my future r5/r2.

The problem is... who? I've just about ranked everyone worth an r3. Any r1/2 worth focusing on? What about an r3 to take to r4?

Generally speaking, I'm in need of AWD but not that badly.

Here are my champs:

w6cb9j82ogkq.png

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Assuming I'm guessing rank correctly I think Hulk Ragnarok, Iceman, Magik, and Archangel are all worth ranking up, but none of them are fantastic defenders unawakened. Iceman and Magik would be good offensive/defensive champs if awakened. Hulk Ragnarok might be a good unawakened option. He's a decent diversity placement in my opinion and he does get kills or at least a lot of chip damage if he runs into someone less experienced fighting him, and he has good situational offensive uses. He doesn't really need to be awakened to have most of his usefulness.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Assuming I'm guessing rank correctly I think Hulk Ragnarok, Iceman, Magik, and Archangel are all worth ranking up, but none of them are fantastic defenders unawakened. Iceman and Magik would be good offensive/defensive champs if awakened. Hulk Ragnarok might be a good unawakened option. He's a decent diversity placement in my opinion and he does get kills or at least a lot of chip damage if he runs into someone less experienced fighting him, and he has good situational offensive uses. He doesn't really need to be awakened to have most of his usefulness.

@AxeCopFire tells me to do Venom and I tend to agree. He also told me to do SMC, but I think he just wants me to get more DKs.

I agree with you about Iceman and Hulk Rags. Gulk has done great things for me in general questing.
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »

@AxeCopFire tells me to do Venom and I tend to agree. He also told me to do SMC, but I think he just wants me to get more DKs.

I agree with you about Iceman and Hulk Rags. Gulk has done great things for me in general questing.

Venom would be a good choice but if you haven't done variant yet he is the best cosmic option for the 2015 rank up so you may regret using cats on him if you pull cosmics from one of those gems
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Venom. Looks like you use him a decent amount and you don’t *really* have a complete evade counter (I know, I know, killmonger, let me explain) and it might pay for variant etc to have another decent cosmic up there.

Here’s the thing with killmonger. He needs the ws synergy for that extra utility that makes him more than just a great situational fighter. And you can do better than a war team of st, km and a r3 ws. With the unholy trinity he becomes more of a secondary option.

My vote goes against magik because you have ghost rider and void, between them you’ve got power gain shut down for the most part. And I feel like an unduped iceman just isn’t good enough nowadays to warrant it.
  • Options
    CrztrCrztr Posts: 7
    Cable, some still find it hard to face him on defense if placed on the right nodes amd damn u got a 6* domino, congrats bud