**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What a life would be without Mcoc?

Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 128
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Iam gonna retire soon enough
What u guys think a life without it?

Comments

• Options
    RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    normal
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    edited December 2018
    with mcoc normal
    with out mcoc normal.

dont make a game effect ur real life if it does u need to leave it. :)
  • Options
    Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    I took a break from the game once. It lasted a couple of months, but when I came back my desire to play this game everyday was even stronger...
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I had to leave the game for about 5 months this year due to family issues. What sucked the most is leaving your alliance guys and feeling guilty about it, especially because we had been a team for over 2 years at that point. I missed playing a bunch for the first few weeks, but other priorities took it's place.

The only reason I would ever "retire" for good would be a huge game "shift" to PTP

I came back recently (September) and I have renewed interest in all things MCOC.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I play waaaaaay too much, so without this game I would have a lot of free time on my hands to paint, which is my other hobby.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Boring,I play this game because I like it and don't have an other game to play.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    We wouldn't know if it was a thing or not so our lives would not be affected at all
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Once you start playing another game w/o all of the RNG bs you won’t miss playing too much.