Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

What a life would be without Mcoc?

Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 128
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Iam gonna retire soon enough
What u guys think a life without it?

Comments

• Options
    RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    normal
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    edited December 2018
    with mcoc normal
    with out mcoc normal.

dont make a game effect ur real life if it does u need to leave it. :)
  • Options
    Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    I took a break from the game once. It lasted a couple of months, but when I came back my desire to play this game everyday was even stronger...
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I had to leave the game for about 5 months this year due to family issues. What sucked the most is leaving your alliance guys and feeling guilty about it, especially because we had been a team for over 2 years at that point. I missed playing a bunch for the first few weeks, but other priorities took it's place.

The only reason I would ever "retire" for good would be a huge game "shift" to PTP

I came back recently (September) and I have renewed interest in all things MCOC.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    I play waaaaaay too much, so without this game I would have a lot of free time on my hands to paint, which is my other hobby.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Boring,I play this game because I like it and don't have an other game to play.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    We wouldn't know if it was a thing or not so our lives would not be affected at all
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Once you start playing another game w/o all of the RNG bs you won’t miss playing too much.