**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Double Standard

IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
This in the recent announcement about hackers and exploits:

" In instances like this, it is very unlikely that any action would be taken against a player, although the team may certainly remove any incorrect rewards over granted as a result of the exploit when possible."

If you go out of your way to remove rewards given to players unjustly... why don't you go to the same lengths to grant rewards to players who were unjustly denied them? I missed out on top rewards for Spider-man arena ONLY because there were so many cheaters in line in front of me. Rewards were paid out to the top 50. I finished 53rd. I've found no less that 30 absolutely certain and obvious cheaters ahead of me in the top 50 (beginner bracket), yet I've been told 4 different times that Kabam doesn't care and will do nothing at all to rectify this and pay out the rewards that I should have gotten. Why?

I understand taking rewards away from players that didn't earn them. That makes sense. In the interest of balance, fairness... you don't want the players who didn't get those rewards to be discouraged and stop playing. But the same principle applies here, only a thousand fold more. Your policy makes no sense.

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Step by step , just take this as one step , they banned cheaters so now you have the chance to out shine, rest Kabam has done a lot , so give them some time they will come up with something, just appreciate the effort.
  • IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    Step by step , just take this as one step , they banned cheaters so now you have the chance to out shine, rest Kabam has done a lot , so give them some time they will come up with something, just appreciate the effort.

I do not have that chance. The Spiderman arena is over. My 800 units are spent. Also I'm not confident that they got all the cheaters in Beginner bracket there are hundreds of them. Most appear to still be active.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    This might go over better for you if you didn't spam the forums with the same topic phrased many different ways.
    Someone trains for four years for the Olympics, spends all the time and effort and money to get there.. and then finishes 4th. Later, the top 3 guys are all disqualified for doping. Are you then going to turn to the 4th place guy and say: "hey... now it's your time to shine! come back in 4 years!" NO.. you give him the gold. He earned it. 4 years from now is 4 years from now. Now is now. Not the same thing.
    Thawnim wrote: »
    This might go over better for you if you didn't spam the forums with the same topic phrased many different ways.

If they responded to me positively once I'd stop. I'd stop spamming every forum I could find online with 1 star reviews, and stop spamming their customer service department as well. Not speaking out doesn't do anything for me at all.
    Someone trains for four years for the Olympics, spends all the time and effort and money to get there.. and then finishes 4th. Later, the top 3 guys are all disqualified for doping. Are you then going to turn to the 4th place guy and say: "hey... now it's your time to shine! come back in 4 years!" NO.. you give him the gold. He earned it. 4 years from now is 4 years from now. Now is now. Not the same thing.

It is what it is. Get over it already. Kabam will do what they can do. Blowing up the forums will get you nowhere.

It is what it is. Get over it already. Kabam will do what they can do. Blowing up the forums will get you nowhere.

Not blowing up in the forums will get me lesswhere...

Or it will get you banned from the forums. Which do you think is more likely: A ban from the forums where what you keep posting is highly unproductive (just stating the rules from the forum) or that Kabam bends over backwards and gives you what you want? I'd bet the thousands of dollars I have not invested into this game that it ain't going to be the second one.
    And also if Kabam would do what they can do... then there'd be no reason for me to post. But they are not doing what they can do. They've told me that they won't do what they can do. Thus this is necessary. Not that it will accomplish anything, but what you're proposing has even less chance of accomplishing anything. So... go away.
    Fine, go get banned. Good luck with life.

Or it will get you banned from the forums. Which do you think is more likely: A ban from the forums where what you keep posting is highly unproductive (just stating the rules from the forum) or that Kabam bends over backwards and gives you what you want? I'd bet the thousands of dollars I have not invested into this game that it ain't going to be the second one.

I'd say it's more likely I'll get banned from the forums. And then I'll be in exactly the same spot as I am now.

I may be spamming.. I accidentally posted the same topic twice because of an Internet connection error. This topic... is slightly different and less personal, though related.

I contest that what I've posted is not productive, though. If Kabam listened to me and adjusted it's policies, it would be very profitable for them. Needlessly turning paying customers into non-paying customers doesn't help them.
    Fine, go get banned. Good luck with life.

Working on it. Thanks.
  • Oh you are cute. I was 820 in Star Lord arena 30k away from the cutoff and 1000th in Spidey arena. In VETERAN bracket. Stop crying. If they decide to reevaluate the past few arena results, great otherwise tough luck. Are there people who still use mods/bots/hacks etc? There are and always will be in a game. And I can't do anything about it neither can you.
    Oh you are cute. I was 820 in Star Lord arena 30k away from the cutoff and 1000th in Spidey arena. In VETERAN bracket. Stop crying. If they decide to reevaluate the past few arena results, great otherwise tough luck. Are there people who still use mods/bots/hacks etc? There are and always will be in a game. And I can't do anything about it neither can you.

I finished 2 places away from getting Cable, 7 places away from getting GwenPool, and 3 places away from duping my Hood, back when they were featured champs. Never complained once about it. If I lost fair and square here, I wouldn't complain once about it. If Kabam had a sensible policy on how to deal with this, I wouldn't bring it up. If you want to be defeatist and assume nothing will ever come of anything you do, then why are you even commenting? I'm offering constructive criticism to Kabam. Their policy makes no sense. If they can retroactively take away rewards... they can retroactively give out rewards. Simple point.
  • Oh you are cute. I was 820 in Star Lord arena 30k away from the cutoff and 1000th in Spidey arena. In VETERAN bracket. Stop crying. If they decide to reevaluate the past few arena results, great otherwise tough luck. Are there people who still use mods/bots/hacks etc? There are and always will be in a game. And I can't do anything about it neither can you.

I finished 2 places away from getting Cable, 7 places away from getting GwenPool, and 3 places away from duping my Hood, back when they were featured champs. Never complained once about it. If I lost fair and square here, I wouldn't complain once about it. If Kabam had a sensible policy on how to deal with this, I wouldn't bring it up. If you want to be defeatist and assume nothing will ever come of anything you do, then why are you even commenting? I'm offering constructive criticism to Kabam. Their policy makes no sense. If they can retroactively take away rewards... they can retroactively give out rewards. Simple point.

Are you seriously comparing your 800k high scores to my 8.3m in SL and 15mil in Spider arena? I am just telling you to stop crying. That's my comment.
    Oh you are cute. I was 820 in Star Lord arena 30k away from the cutoff and 1000th in Spidey arena. In VETERAN bracket. Stop crying. If they decide to reevaluate the past few arena results, great otherwise tough luck. Are there people who still use mods/bots/hacks etc? There are and always will be in a game. And I can't do anything about it neither can you.

Are you seriously comparing your 800k high scores to my 8.3m in SL and 15mil in Spider arena? I am just telling you to stop crying. That's my comment.

Then your're simply being a jerk for no good reason. 1 million points in featured arena in Beginner bracket is actually FAAAARR more impressive than 8.3 million in veteran bracket. It's kind of pathetic to think that your 8.3 would impress me actually... with a developed roster of 5*s.. that's nothing. Try doing that in beginner bracket some time. Whiner.
    A much more relevant metric is where you place, not how many points you got.

If you deleted the cheating accounts, I would have placed about 15th overall in the Spiderman Arena.
  • aryaintardisaryaintardis Posts: 28
    edited July 2017

Lmao developed roster!!! I was at 100k with 1 5* at r1 and 30 4* with 18 at r3 when I went for SL. And now have 4 5* at r2 and 30 4*'s at 3/30. Trust me I spent way over 2k in that arena. Once again. Stop crying.
    and I can easily churn out 6 or 7 mil

I

Lmao developed roster!!! I was at 100k with 1 5* at r1 and 30 4* with 18 at r3 when I went for SL. And now have 4 5* at r2 and 30 4*'s at 3/30. Trust me I spent way over 2k in that arena. Once again. Stop crying.

You come in to my thread to hijack it and cry and cry and cry about.. something... and tell me to stop crying? wtf is wrong with you?

I did over a million points, my 2nd week playing the game, in an arena that most people at that stage aren't even able to enter. What on god's green Earth could possibly be your point?

wait, is this what you want?

OH MY GAWD!!! YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!!! SUPER GRINDER NUMBER ONE!!! YOU ARE GOD OF MCOC!! I AM SO PATHETIC AND SMALL BEFORE YOUR AWESOME BIG BALLS! ME SO SO SORRY! I SHOULD NEVER SPEAK IN PRESENCE OF MCOC MASTER!

go away you dummy. Nobody cares how many points you or I got. That's not and never was the point of this thread.
  • Tiarib_PTTiarib_PT Posts: 28

Arrogant ****.
  • Are you always this entitled? Do you demand free bus tickets whenever you ran into traffic as well? They won't go back millions of data to compansate you. What's done is done. You are not an olympic competitor, you are an online gamer who fell short of the required score. Take your pat on the back and do whatever you want but you flooding the forum with different posts saying the same thing is not going to cause Kabam to call an emergency meeting. Dream on though. Good luck.
  • Tiarib_PT wrote: »

Arrogant ****.

I am not arrogant. I am saying I fell short on the grind. Comparing beginner bracket (which is OP af) to veteran is just plain ignorant.
    Tiarib_PT wrote: »

Arrogant ****.

I am not arrogant. I am saying I fell short on the grind. Comparing beginner bracket (which is OP af) to veteran is just plain ignorant.

you are just plain ignorant. I'm not entitled you dumb ****. Jesus you're like a walking textbook case of Freudian projection.
  • Tiarib_PT wrote: »

Arrogant ****.

you are just plain ignorant. I'm not entitled you dumb ****. Jesus you're like a walking textbook case of Freudian projection.

You don't see me demanding compansations now do you? Lmao
    No just our worship and adulation because of your amazing point totals in veteran bracket. Seriously you are pathetic. Why is there no block feature in this forum?
  • No just our worship and adulation because of your amazing point totals in veteran bracket. Seriously you are pathetic. Why is there no block feature in this forum?

Resorting to insults and name calling is very mature.
  • DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    I think we are all missing the point here, which is that tapping a screen in a mobile game can be compared to competing in the Olympics.
This discussion has been closed.