**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Killmonger or Heimdall

So.. i got this dilemma, Alfa 2 is rare so i dont want to waste the few ones i have.

I was planning on R4 my KM, but the main reason is his True Strike, however i pulled Heimdall which has permanent True strike by just using his sp1, KM however has to time medium atacks right after the enemy uses specials, thing is some champions recover very fast after specials and that gives a hard time on KM.

i love KM but i wont R4 two champions for true strike, so.. which is better?

Share ur thoughts why

Killmonger or Heimdall 73 votes

Killmonger
69%
danielmathTimone147CapWW2NikoBravoSpeedbumpAlex13369SungjchunkybJohnyzeroAnonymous346vinniegainzAKTEKaxelelf_1Tasty_Yum_YumsDingaloadknight27JohnLocke117Fishman13579DankestChefAspare 51 votes
Heimdall
30%
BigPoppaCBONEMegaSkater67Spity68belli300Drake2078NEO_mr_AndersonOrcDovahkiinSandeepSissamaf80rcm2017ChampioncriticThe_red_EclipseAleorKnightNvrEndingV1PER1987JayCeexxKyojinxxWakanda4Ever278Dead1Ultimatesaber32 22 votes

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Killmonger
    Killmonger
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Killmonger
    Tbh heimdall himself isn’t very good, it’s his synergies that make him good. He doesn’t need to be ranked up for synergies. Km is an all around beast
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Killmonger
    KM can gain indestructible charges and is more durable than heimdall. Even if the champ doesn’t bleed, KM hits harder than heimdall.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Heimdall
    Firstly, i wouldn't care id killmonger was a jedi, i wouldn't use him. With heimdall if you have 1 armor and 1 fury it renders his sp2 unblockable in has 100% chance to stun.
  • Killmonger
    Heimdall is kinda trash. And even tho he has a "perm" true strike, he still doesn't really hit people so much as nudge em a little bit... Kinda like he's just inconveniencing the champ you're fighting. His synergies are pretty amazing, but I took an unranked 4* heimdall thru variant and was fine. He served his purpose and cheered on the good champs from the bench, got em some water when necessary.

Km is amazing and has a ton of utility. Properly punishing a special is only an issue with a few champs and most of those don't really matter. Iwim is the big exception there. It's possible to do but is risky and requires a few things be in place. Could always carry a winter soldier if necessary... And that brings up the fact that km's synergies are pretty amazing as well.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I just took my KM to rank 4 and honestly, I’m disappointed in the damage output
  • Killmonger
    He's not Corvus, that's for sure. But he does some very good damage imo. R4 will solo an r4 Medusa boss with no issues if played right. I'd use mine for pretty much everything that isn't cable or cornered... Unless I want their L2 flying.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Heimdall
    If you are only interested on the true strike ability, heimdall is better but hits less hard. Killmonger needs more skill to activate true strike but he has unstoppable, indestructible and bleed as well.
  • Heimdall
    Got my 4* km at r4 and I haven't felt the need to r5 him anytime soon ...
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Heimdall
    Suel wrote: »
    I was planning on R4 my KM, but the main reason is his True Strike, however i pulled Heimdall which has permanent True strike by just using his sp1, KM however has to time medium atacks right after the enemy uses specials, thing is some champions recover very fast after specials and that gives a hard time on KM.

You have your answer there, in bold.
    I've voted for Heimdall because his true strike is easier to get to.

I think that he is one of the best Evade/Autoblock killer champ with a synergies that can help a lot.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Killmonger
    KM has more utility, in my experience, and if you have Winter Soldier you can also trigger his True Strike by intercepting.

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Heimdall
    permanent true strike wins. also you can use heimdall with any team, wich is nice.
    if you use void and sabertooth, km might be better
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Killmonger
    Aleor wrote: »
    permanent true strike wins. also you can use heimdall with any team, wich is nice.
    if you use void and sabertooth, km might be better

I would be careful about his "permanent" True Strike. Yes, it can be permanent, as long as you can avoid being hit. However, factoring in Killmonger's ability to get Unstoppable and Indestructible charges (the latter of which can tank an SP3), his high level of damage and bleed (including the MASSIVE bleed you can trigger on his SP3 if played correctly), I still maintain that KM has the greater utility. His synergies are just bonuses on top of that.