**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New calendar

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
i34s1rvubh99.png
Hope these gadgets aren’t useless :) but overall a good calendar

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    What are y’all’s opinion on this new calendar?
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Very nice calendar, depending on chilled challenges, but considering they’re on a calendar, I am excited, and a free 4 star and 3/10 of a 5 star. Yeah, definitely
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I hate it when i have to give kudos to whom credit deserves. Haha!
    Merge
  • I don't honestly remember what last year's calendar looked like, but I'll take the 5* shards, gifting crystals, and the T2A. Free is free.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Overall it’s pretty good. No idea what the chilled challenges offer in terms of rewards but hopefully this will shoot the calendar to fantastic.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Gadgets are useless to anyone under lvl 40 and a base team rating of 25,000.
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I don't honestly remember what last year's calendar looked like, but I'll take the 5* shards, gifting crystals, and the T2A. Free is free.
    Heresibmpi8n9dn0.png

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Wasn't expecting anything close to 3k 5* shards or 50 T4CC crystals, so I'm happy.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    I don't honestly remember what last year's calendar looked like, but I'll take the 5* shards, gifting crystals, and the T2A. Free is free.
    Heresibmpi8n9dn0.png

would honestly rather have the T4C shards cause I wont be using the gadgets since I'm not strong enough for chilled challenges..
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I will never complain about a free T2A. Those shards are also very nice. Thanks Kabam.
    edited December 2018
    Ah. Got a four star Kang last year. Good times.

He’s my collector. Dust collector.
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Heresibmpi8n9dn0.png

would honestly rather have the T4C shards cause I wont be using the gadgets since I'm not strong enough for chilled challenges..
    We get 50 t4cc fragment crystals on day 7
    And we don’t know how difficult chilled challenges are... they could be like a gwenpool to the movies type thing
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Im getting my 3rd and hopefully a 4th 5* by the end of the month
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Day 8 - chance for either 5* Thanos or 5* Kang. B)

New account tends to get them. ;)
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @MrBanks you’re thinking of the Maze. Chilled challenges likely won’t be level 40+ exclusive
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    3k red shards and a T2A. I’m happy 😃
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Where are the rank down tickets!??????????
    Nonexistent

Rank down tickets came in message they sent out last year! Not in the calendar
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    This calendar is great. Kudos to kabam on this one
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Heresibmpi8n9dn0.png

Don’t underestimate yourself young summoner wear a warm jacket/coat and get stuck in
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Thought I’d at least get 300 6* :(
    Scarlett_ wrote: »
    Thought I’d at least get 300 6* :(
    Lets hope we dupe a five star to get close to that. I admit I’m a grinch when it comes to kbm sentiments, but the guys are giving it good.

Cheers!
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Wow, it must be some kind of Christmas miracle because I just scrolled through this whole thread and there wasn't a single post calling the calendar a "disgusting money grab" or a "slap in the face to the community". Am I on the right forum?

Idk you may have come to the marvel strike force forum
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Wow, it must be some kind of Christmas miracle because I just scrolled through this whole thread and there wasn't a single post calling the calendar a "disgusting money grab" or a "slap in the face to the community". Am I on the right forum?

Give it time...