**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you think the Maze rewards are adequate for its difficulty?

2»

Comments

• No, I think rewards don't reflect the difficulty adequately
    Lmao ! I'm glad we all feel the same way. The content is beatable, but time is money as well. It isn't worth the time, money or resources at ALL.
    On top of that a free T2A at the end of the holiday calendar ? What is our incentive to complete this then? 25 random sig stones? I think not. This is pathetic. Worst challenge I have ever seen as far as compensation/rewards for your time, resources and the difficulty/challenge that comes with it.

Did 1 clear and I'll gladly let this event expire.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    No, I think rewards don't reflect the difficulty adequately
    Does John Snow know anything?
    Is Raditz the strongest Saiyan?
    Is Aquaman the coolest JLA member?
    Did Thor go for the head?
    Is Alucard ever outmatched?
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    As of now:

8efsetl95yhs.jpg

As of now:
    rtg4fhrvmd8j.png

Only on more idiot picked the wrong side
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Now it’s 160 and 7
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Horrible rewards.. I honestly thought it was a joke or they were going to make a post like how the ranked gifting rewards were wrong, I’d like to know if Kabam truly intended these rewards or if it is a glitch like the gifting event.
  • I did one run thru, that’s enough for me. T2A shards are easy to get and 5star shards don’t appeal to me anymore. If it was 5k 6star shards and generic signature stones instead of crystals, I’d 100% it.
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    You can hardly see poll with so unanimous results...Guess if this doesn't even make them say sorry, nothing will. :smile: sad Thank you all guys for participating though.