**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First Rank 5 4 star decision

Okay guys - this is huge for me - my first Rank 5 4 Star Champion.

Here are my real options:

Ghost Rider (Awakened)

All the rest that I’m really considering are Unawakened:

Corvus
Archangel
Luke Cage
Hyperion

My thoughts are really with GR or Corvus. GR has amazing regeneration potential but Corvus’ damage output is just unbelievable.

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

First Rank 5 4 star decision 31 votes

Ghost Rider - best for sustainability
45%
winterthurThatweirdguydanielmathSpity68StrAtharva111Chris1212123B_Dizzle_01JayCeeXxOriginalxXLpirnie5321Wakanda4Ever278AngusMac279dot_ditto 14 votes
Corvus - best boss killer you can have (he’ll help with Act 5)
38%
SpeedbumpRotellyRCunhaSandeepSCharlie_SceneTinoMiaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMikePendragonLostReplica23spigwenderAlexAvalonStepa 12 votes
Other - please explain
16%
caligarelinquoNojokejaymPlagueisBaneSidDDragonDarth_Semz 5 votes

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    sustainability is the most important thing to have early in the game IMO
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Gr will get you through all of act 4 and a good part of act 5
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    edited December 2018
    Other - please explain
    Hyperion, Power Gain, Fury, Hits like a truck. Regen if needed. Poison Immune. Great synergy bonuses with black bolt for extra buff duration. Just my opinion. Doesn't need to be awakened.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Other - please explain
    I would do one of hype or gr...but I personally like hype more..he has regen,poison immunity,insane power gain which helps u keep spamming specials and with a few fury stacks,he hits like a truck
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    GR is a nice champ. Hits like a girl. But very sustainable. Corvus as a 4* isn’t all that great. Especially in the long fights of act 5. If Corvus can’t get them down in 20 hits I feel he’s usually not worth using. I love my 5/50 Corvus for AQ though.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Other - please explain
    how do you like using the most
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Other - please explain
    GR is a nice champ. Hits like a girl. But very sustainable. Corvus as a 4* isn’t all that great. Especially in the long fights of act 5. If Corvus can’t get them down in 20 hits I feel he’s usually not worth using. I love my 5/50 Corvus for AQ though.

"hits like a girl" i know some girls that if they hit you; you going to sleep