**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Duel improvements

Ok so we all know people have asked to add nodes to duels or something to make them harder and more accurate to war for practice. Ive never seen much of a response on this so I’m gonna ask for something different with duels (while throwing in this reminder).

Is there any way possible to speed up the process of actually getting into a duel? You have to find the opponent, assuming you know someone’s name with the desired champ you want to fight, you have to go through maybe 3 or 4 windows to start the duel. Now if you are like me, and you are pretty terrible in general, you are dueling these tough defenders with r1 4* or maybe any lower version of the champ you want to fight them with in the war. Let’s say its a 3* Sparky you are using to practice with. You have 5(?) free duels a day. Let’s say you get smacked up the first one, lag the second, kinda get it the 3rd and then you hit the wall. You end up spending WAYYYYY more time getting into the duel than actually getting anything from it.

Ways to fix it:

Duel menu. Find champ. Hit fight.
That’s all i got. I’m not very creative when it comes to this, as i do not know what the game can support/handle.

Comments

• Options
    Would be good to have a HERO SEARCH, in addition to existing SUMMONER SEARCH, that would pull up a list of people who have that desired hero opponent as top champ. Results list could show people from a range of different Star and Ranked levels for their top hero, so you could choose to fight someone more to your own level. This is as opposed to looking thru Leaderboard which is limited to basically only a handful of higher PI heroes all at 5/65 nowadays, or the Duel Lists online that also really only show top ranked opponents of 5/50 or above. This was you could search for a mid level person who has (for example) a Sabertooth of like 4* 3/30, if you are a lower player who doesn’t have high ranked 4* yet to use.

Also needs to take you automatically back to that same Search results screen after the Duel, or maybe even add a “DUEL AGAIN” option after the fight.