Options

New Characters Suggetions

I have already sent this idea too kabam. I am an artist a well as a lover of comics. My suggestion was a Character In Honor of the Great Stan Lee. Really want to make this open because I have and idea. Actually two. His out fit is my favorite of the camio outfits in all the movies as The General Lee. One idea was that he switches into the camio suits and receives special abilities. The other is that he summons his greatest hero's and they each partake in the ambush. Sman then Thor and then Hulk. As the meter rises. Then the final assult is all combined...Looking to see alot of ideas...What would your character of General Stan Lee look like. Encouraging artist to post some fan art. Think I did see a tab you can add photos. Thanks

Kindom Figures
DProdigalSon

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, if you have suggestions for a new champion, be sure to check out our character wishlist thread!
  • Options
    Thank you to both addisonbassist and kabam zibiit. I think anything is possible and even a hope and consideration. Sad to think that we may not be able to do this. Since there is a big Marvel fan base I was just trying to see any ideas some other fans might have is all. I put this out around the time he passed and just the different history and films and fan art I have seen, it lead me to want to ask the question as a fan myself. Weather it happened or not wasnt the goal. I was just to spark new and creative ideas and hope to see others come up with there own way they would have or if they could design What He would look like and what they would give him for skills as a champion. Because in this universe he is a great champion. Thank you for all you years General you will be greatly missed.
  • Options
    Zibiit I will check out the character wish list thread. Thank you for the suggestion. I have other ideas.