**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

AQ energy use

Baboss187Baboss187 Member Posts: 140
5xmwfri33w27.png

The 2 gents higher up joined and moved first, that’s me below, I moved once to the right but I have 2 energy left when I should have 4 energy left.
SIMPLE MATHS KABAM!!

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You start with 3 energy, guy. 3-1=?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

• Baboss187Baboss187 Member Posts: 140
    edited December 2018

Lmao 3-1= 5 according to u.
    I get what ur trying to say but u seem ok with starting with 3 energy when 2 people have already joined
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Member Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Everyone always starts with 3 energy at the start of every AQ thats ever been
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Everyone always starts with 3 energy at the start of every AQ thats ever been

And why is that ok? We have 5 energy but start with only 3.

Here, work 5 days a week but we will only pay u for 3 days. See how ridiculous this is?...

It is designed for you to start with 3 and this thread wasn't created to discuss that, apparently
    edited December 2018
    It is designed for you to start with 3 and this thread wasn't created to discuss that, apparently

This is why things don’t get looked into because there’s no uproar, only a little moan then acceptance; that’s the real problem.

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    This guy thinks AQ energy has never been debated or brought up endlessly for weeks. Roflmao.

Dude just walk away.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Member Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Baboss187 wrote: »

This is why things don’t get looked into because there’s no uproar, only a little moan then acceptance; that’s the real problem.

What part of "It has always been like that" is hard to understand. We have ALWAYS started with 3 energy for as long as AQ has been going on. It prompts people to join and help.
    I agree somehow. Energy in AQ should be cap at 3 instead of 5 next time.

Simply not everything is equally accepted by everyone. This is accepted by the big majority and it really isn't anything wrong
    This guy thinks AQ energy has never been debated or brought up endlessly for weeks. Roflmao.

Dude just walk away.

I’m sure this has been discussed before but things are worth revisiting.

I’ve discussed things like give us more zoom out on the map which everyone agreed but kabam hasn’t done it.
    Level 60-70 which everyone agreed and kabam hasn’t done it.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Man I just wasted 2 mins of my life reading this
    edited December 2018

What part of "It has always been like that" is hard to understand. We have ALWAYS started with 3 energy for as long as AQ has been going on. It prompts people to join and help.

I understand that but no it doesn’t prompt people to join because we start with 3 energy. People join for the love of there alli, wanting to complete, better rewards, not because of starting with 3 energy
    Man I just wasted 2 mins of my life reading this

And u wasted a little more typing. Thanks for the input

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Member Posts: 1,433 ★★★

I understand that but no it doesn’t prompt people to join because we start with 3 energy. People join for the love of there alli, wanting to complete, better rewards, not because of starting with 3 energy

What I mean by that is it prompts people to join so they can get a quick start on AQ. If everyone started with 5 energy, then someone would be at the first boss in a matter of minutes. It's supposed to take time and coordination, that's why it's open for 24 hours.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Member Posts: 407 ★★
    edited December 2018
    You start with 3 to give people 2 hours to join since not everyone can join immediately - that was always my thought on why they did that. Maps I assume were designed assuming 26 max energy minus some rot due to 1) sleep, 2) busy, 3) starting later as week progresses. If you started with 5/5 you would immediately start rotting energy from the maximum. For higher tier maps you don’t have as much energy you can rot as lower tier maps.
    It is not
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,864 ★★★★★
    5xmwfri33w27.png

The 2 gents higher up joined and moved first, that’s me below, I moved once to the right but I have 2 energy left when I should have 4 energy left.
    SIMPLE MATHS KABAM!!

Since the introduction of AQ, when a new AQ starts for tge 24 hour period, each player starts with 3 energy. Its likely never going to change and doesnt need to. 24 hrs is more than enough to finish the map, even at your low level.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,420 Guardian
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    You start with 3 to give people 2 hours to join since not everyone can join immediately - that was always my thought on why they did that.

That is spot-on !! Everyone is building up to 5 energy at the same time during those first 2 hours, no matter whether you join sooner or later during that initial 2 hour window. You can basically look at everyone already on the map and see when it is that everyone will be reaching another energy. While those ppl that have not joined in the first 2 hours will have essentially “lost” some of their overall potential energy, based on how much longer it is before they join (with a capped 5 energy)

• PlanetEarthPlanetEarth Member Posts: 113
    Lol 😆