**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Potential Ban?

Two of my family members and I share an alternate account we use it to take a break grind extra units and use to fill in an empty slot in aw/aq, is such an account subject to being banned?

Comments

• draculadracula Posts: 25
    you guyzzz literally share that account.......I think it's a violation of TOS but my English is not in it's best shape(for ToS comprehension) so I wouldn't guarantee it 100%
  • My thing is that not one person benefits or is paying another for services.... but it is shared.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    It is account sharing, so potentially yes.

If you don't do anything crazy or weird in it, I suspect it is unlikely to get swept up in a ban wave. But it is technically account sharing. I wouldn't put any money in it, and I wouldn't draw attention to it. Like you say you grind units in it. If you were to triple gang up in that account to go for the featured champ, say, you would be increasing the likelihood of getting that account banned exponentially.

Officially, though, the mods would probably be compelled to tell you not to do that, as it is against the TOS.
  • This account can barely make 3 mill if I were to grind with no sleep, and I typically only get the 1 mill since I prioritize my main account if I am aiming for basic, which is hard even on that one.
  • if I must I'll ask them to stop using the account, they'll understand, I don't want to lose the account
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Nah you're fine. In doubt Kabam can tell the difference between you, your mom, sister, ect playing on one device. To Kabam they might think you have multiple accounts
  • man I am on the forums looking at stuff too much, it isn't on the same device we all have it on our respective devices... sadly.
  • FluxxyFluxxy Posts: 57
    You're fine IMO.