**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

“An astonishing amount of 5 star shards”

13»

Comments

• Options
    plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    The point was adjectives are subjective, but well played
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    plpkok wrote: »
    My buddy thinks 80 degrees is too hot. I don't think 80 degrees it is hot enough.

I bet your buddy doesn't think 80 degrees is astonishing though...

Fahrenheit, Celsius or Kelvin?

80°C would be astonishing I guess.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    So much harping on a word. Over free stuff you dont deserve. The entitlement is astounding me.

08zcn96z1npg.jpg
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    If people complain about 5* levels being too low, complain on your line/discord/diary but if ive learnt anything from this games toxic community, its that you should never complain about anything, ask anything and say anything
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Man looks like the next demand would be give us 6* shards!
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Most people aren't complaining, just pointing out that words matter. The definition of astonishing is as follows

extremely surprising or impressive; amazing.

And the calendar is simply not that. I'm glad to have the shards, I just wish words were chosen more carefully.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    The calendar is quite a good one, and I am thankful for the shards and T2A.
    But there is nothing about it that is "astonishing".
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    JayCee wrote: »
    If people complain about 5* levels being too low, complain on your line/discord/diary but if ive learnt anything from this games toxic community, its that you should never complain about anything, ask anything and say anything

This is complaining about free stuff.

I found 100 dollars today fml it wasnt more wahh wahh wah .. that's a real world application to this..

Sorry but its pathetic and I sincerely hope kabam reads it all and says no more calendars ever

Another example of my point about this games community. I don't doubt that there are nice, respectful people in this game, but that is a minority of what i see.

PS i was agreeing with you!
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I think this comes down to the person. I for one was surprised. Yes they have given out more in the past but I was happy to see all those shards.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Why wouldn't they say a "fantastic" amount of shards? People would be so excited with that being 4k shards.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    The age of entitlement is upon us, 4k 5* shards for just logging in and people still aren't satisfied. Add that to the shards you get from war, alliance events and grinding and you'll easily make the 10k mark.

We've been in this 'age of entitlement" since this forum started.
  • Options
    HexWarHexWar Posts: 24
    Reminds me of the story I read...’the boy who cried wolf’

If we complain out of habit - about everything, Kabam will not listen to us even when we really should be complaining about real issues and need them to listen.

The calendar may not be astonishing but nevertheless, it’s a nice start to 2019.
  • Options
    IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    As someone who spends money regularly I can say that 4500-5000 5* shards for free just for logging in is AWESOME, it's probably not to big a deal for people for more advanced 5* roster but still it is appreciated