**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

To the people complaining about the 4K 5* shards

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
This is more than generous. Especially for newer players. Back when I started I had to scratch n claw my way to a 5*. Newer players have it easier than I did.

Comments

• Options
    MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    You all sound like my father. *back in my day* blah blah blah
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Back in my day there were no 5*....

Same only i quit from sheer boredom and lack of wifi. When i came back it took me 4 months to get my 1st 5*
  • Options
    AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    Yep. I give kabam a lot of hell. But this is just not a problem. It’s free. And it’s more than we’ve generally had. Where’s the problem?
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Jester123 wrote: »
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    This is more than generous. Especially for newer players. Back when I started I had to scratch n claw my way to a 5*. Newer players have it easier than I did.

I take it you just read the bits you want and ignore the rest of the comments, it’s not about the “having free shards” it’s about the way they big it up for something that is not “ astonishing” we’ve had 5k before so that would make us think it’s at least that if not more but it’s typical Kabam bigging this up and letting us down.

4K 5* shards to a new player is very astonishing. You’re just nit-picking now.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Honestly this calendar is pretty solid. A t2a and almost half a 5 star is pretty solid. Maybe people just need to tempor their expectations for free handouts. Il
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »
    RunamokUSA wrote: »
    Back in my day we didn’t even have mcoc and had to play dig dug

dig dug! Luxury. Where I was from we tied a string around a rock and dragged it to and fro in the middle of the village whilst singing sea shanties.

You guys had string?!

whats a string?
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I started playing in May, I can honestly say this calendar is the best since I have been playing and i am astonished.
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Back in my day max 3 stars are more powerful than 4 stars because t1 alphas don't exist
  • Options
    BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    4k 5* shards? That's great for me. My second account is Roughly 2k shards away from its first 5*. I'll take an extra 2k for my next. No complaints for free stuff lol.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Back in my day I was a just a baby.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    There are people complaining about the free 4k 5* shards?
  • Options
    Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »
    RunamokUSA wrote: »
    Back in my day we didn’t even have mcoc and had to play dig dug

dig dug! Luxury. Where I was from we tied a string around a rock and dragged it to and fro in the middle of the village whilst singing sea shanties.

You guys had string?!

Rich people problems am I right?

Quite so kind sir!
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★

Bingo!

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Jester123 wrote: »

No one is complaining about the amount just Kabam s usual false description
    I gues I missed that part, can you show me what it said?

Never mind, I reread the ingame message. I guess people feel like they are entitled to a couple of featured 5* crystals now.
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★

Back when you started, you were probably able to clear content with 3*. For some content, now not only you need maxed 5* but sometimes even specific 5* champions. So any amount of shards is never enough if you are not lucky, this is why (I think) many are complaining.
  • Options
    Badrose wrote: »

Back when you started, you were probably able to clear content with 3*. For some content, now not only you need maxed 5* but sometimes even specific 5* champions. So any amount of shards is never enough if you are not lucky, this is why (I think) many are complaining.

Newer players aren’t supposed to clear endgame content right of the bat, not back then, and also not now. That’s where maxed 5* are needed for, and (with the exception of the maze) it’s all permanent content. You can work, grow, learn, progress your way towards completing said permanent endgame content.
    “So any amount of shards is never enough if you are not lucky.” If you are right in thinking that then that’s basically saying that some people will always complain and will never be happy with the regards from the monthly calendar, which you get for just logging in once a day, not playing the game, no just opening the game once a day. Back when I started there was no monthly calendar, I logged in every day and got zero rewards for it.......
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I dont see why people are complaining. They could have given us none in the calendar. 4k 5* shards is a generous gift just for logging it once a day
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    You literally get 4k shards from logging in. What's the complaint?
  • Options
    WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    Forums are a toxic place where you can hand someone 4k 5*shards for simply tapping on the app and still find some way to complain. They don't have to give us shards at all. 4k shards amounts to putting up 13m in arena for both rounds in the week. All i have to do is tap the mcoc app and collect over a few days? I'll take it.