**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Password and logging in

I have been logged in on multiple devices and one being a tablet that I gave to a friends son as a gift and now randomly mid fight he’ll get on and it logs me out on my current device I’ve changed my password but it still happens wondering if there is a solution? Maybe a way to deactivate a device?

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    BigFnMike93BigFnMike93 Posts: 53
    No it can’t be through the Game Center I made a new iTunes account for him when I gave it to him unless it somehow is still linked but still it looks like that’s what I will have to do thank you!
  • Options
    marty86marty86 Posts: 6
    contact kabam support and ask them to unlink the account to all devices. once unlinked your account should no longer auto log in on older devices, which can be done even after password changes if the account is linked (then possibly change your password again for safe keeping). once you log into your account for the first after this you should be able to link your account back to your new device.
  • Options
    If you had originally been running the game on that old device without having to login to either your Kabam acct or Game Center, then that device will by default be linked to your acct. While he may be able to create his own Kabam Acct and login to game using that, if he were to ever do “Logout” from game it will then revert to running as your game acct again. Hopefully Kabam support can help you, as prev poster said.
  • Options
    Hey there, for something like this our Support Team would be the best equipped to look into this for you. You can reach them directly by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the game's home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.