**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best awakened ability

What is the best awakened ability in the game? Share your thoughts. I might not be thinking of all champions here, but in my opinion either IMIW or Phoenix, because they're boss in AW defense when awakened.

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Depends lol
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Obviously the best awakened ability is Ægon’s.

What is it? Don't have him at all.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Starlord goes from nothing to one of the best champs in the game. People r4 Blade unduped, and no one bats an eye, but r4 an unduped Starlord and people will go crazy.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Overall it has to be StarLord. Without the dupe he is absolutely useless.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Fear. Of. The. Void.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Capiw, heal reversal, armor break, fatigue, debuff immune if skilled enough
  • Mjolnir91990Mjolnir91990 Posts: 28
    edited January 2019
    blade's duped ability has got to be the best cause regen

What about wolverine? His gives Regen that's crazy good. Not saying it's the best one just saying. AA has a good one. But SL and void are probably 2 of my favorite, DV's is really good as well. Forgot about Korg really like his also there are quite a few good ones not sure which could be considered best tho
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    No one compares to Angela

Iron patriot is way better. You need skill to deal with his sig ability.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Archangel
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Best offensive ability I would say has to be SL or Blade.

Best defensive sig I would say is Korg or IWIM.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Cosmic- Medusa attack boost and auto block saves you alot
    Skill- blade can't die?
    Mystic- Dr voodoo, SW mediocres into gods
    Mutant- AA shuts down everything
    Science- CAIW utilities god
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    ok lets be honest the sig ability that broke the game and is still very good Scarlet Witch The Queen

Honestly RNG machine, VTD is the same way but he can hold his buffs
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Crazy that no one's mentioned Void.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    What about Doctor Voodoo? I know he's not as popular as he once was, but Brother Daniel makes him one of my absolute favourites to use!

You are absolutely right miike voodoo is one of my soul favorite character
  • fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    blade's duped ability has got to be the best cause regen

What about wolverine? His gives Regen that's crazy good. Not saying it's the best one just saying. AA has a good one. But SL and void are probably 2 of my favorite, DV's is really good as well. Forgot about Korg really like his also there are quite a few good ones not sure which could be considered best tho

blades regen is on demand, which imo makes it better than wolverines
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    What about Doctor Voodoo? I know he's not as popular as he once was, but Brother Daniel makes him one of my absolute favourites to use!

There’s a YouTuber out there that is making his decreasing popularity seem shortsighted. If he has a weakness, it’s that he has no OP “trinity” style synergies.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »

There’s a YouTuber out there that is making his decreasing popularity seem shortsighted. If he has a weakness, it’s that he has no OP “trinity” style synergies.

He has a trinity synergy but not everyone knows. Cap IW, DS, Voodoo

U mean SW CAIW Voodoo
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »

He has a trinity synergy but not everyone knows. Cap IW, DS, Voodoo

Is that to get him access to the energy damage on the conversion of his loa’s? Is it worth it?