**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is unawakened Luke Cage worthy of Rank 5?

Mid tier player - he’ll be my 3rd max 4 star.

Is unawakened Luke Cage worthy of Rank 5? 65 votes

Yes - his damage output is great and if you get him awakened he’ll even better
52%
winterthurHULK_BREAKNanoDroidBen345qbm3epps1haunted_memoryNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEExHavokSoulreaverasStarscean98kikiFurieuxJohnLocke117CupidBlasthammer410or_StrongCharlie_SceneTinoMiaOptiicsGhostboytjieMaldroit2 34 votes
Maybe - he relies on debuffs, so his use is conditional based on the nodes
18%
Haji_SaabErza_ScarletCapWW2SpeedbumpPriyansh7MCoC_fanThe_red_EclipseKngSpcRehan010_ab28pOGAvengerCowabunga 12 votes
No - wait until he’s awakened, rank up a champion with more utility
29%
Vdh2008MEKA5ATAudiDarkrider05CoBfan1987Casidy11_Harbinger195ThewrightdaleBruinsfan8510Jridenhour_3xXpenKnightZerojkcjmijiHyperbolein_1Samspade23fu2_10Ekbizzell2NamelessoneChampSlayer 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Who are your other two? And do you have other options?
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »

My other two are Hyperion and a mystic champ (haven’t decided between Voodoo, Scarlet Witch, or Ghost Rider - all awakened).

I won’t have any other options in the science class, so I’d just wait for my class 4 catalysts in other champion types.
  • Options
    Blasthammer4Blasthammer4 Posts: 48
    Go for Hyperion first, then Ghost Rider since he's awakened. Rank up your Luke Cage when you're done ranking up the above two.
    If you need any help, or want an detailed explanation, my Line ID is blasthammer4.
  • Options
    Blasthammer4Blasthammer4 Posts: 48

My other two are Hyperion and a mystic champ (haven’t decided between Voodoo, Scarlet Witch, or Ghost Rider - all awakened).

I won’t have any other options in the science class, so I’d just wait for my class 4 catalysts in other champion types.

Didn't read this before I voted.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Do Hyperion obviously
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Tiger360 wrote: »

Do Hyperion obviously

I believe the OP is saying Hyperion is one of the other 2 (since Luke would be his third).

OP, I do think he's worth maxing, especially if you don't have any other science options, but my caveat is this is since he's a 4*. It would be a different story for a 5*, I think, but he's definitely a great champ to have as you're building your roster up. He has utility besides great damage output, and as your option says, if you awaken him he'll be all the better.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Nice! I love all three of those mystics, you’ll have to decide based on if you need reliable utility, sustainability, or crazy attack power.

I have mr blue jeans awakened in 4 and 5 star, and have used him to good effect even without needing his indestructible. It’s a key mechanic sometimes I suppose.

To be clear, tho, all of those champs rely on debuffs to some extent, unless you can heavy intercept with hyp? Maybe SW the least (with her crazy sp2) so maybe bring her up if you take blue jeans up? I dunno.

Do you have specific content you need these guys for?
  • Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    yep , rank him up , but after GR , hyp , scarlet and voodoo
  • Options
    SoulreaverasSoulreaveras Posts: 63
    Def Rank him. He’s a beast damage wise. Bleed immune and he hits like a freaking truck when stacking exhaustion’s.
    I think one thing people don’t realize is that he converts exhaustion rebuff to a concussion when using his SP2. Concussion is an ability reduction and is very helpful. I’ve had it stop Mephistos aura as well as other abilities of other champs with that SP. I love mine. But he is better awakened, but he great otherwise.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    His damage output is not linked to being awakened.
    Signature Ability - “Tough it Out”

When Attacked

Bullet-proof skin allows Luke Cage to become Indestructible and ignore all incoming damage for 1~2.4 seconds.
    This ability can be activated again after a 45~26 seconds cooldown.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    LC definitely can clear a path since his update
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    spam SP1 and go :D