**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Colossus Revamp

I know we get a lot of ideas about buffing this champ but I felt the need to share mine as well. While the object is to make colossus better, I don’t feel this should make him an insane attacker. Instead my idea should make him a very challenging defender in AW and a more useful champ overall.

When opponents strike colossus while he has an armor up buff they gain a stack of weakness reducing their damage by 10% for 7 seconds and stacking up to 5 times.

Heavy attacks refresh the duration of all weakness debuffs

At 5 stacks the debuffs convert into a permanent debuff called Shattered Bones.

Shattered Bones: when striking colossus while shattered bones is active, attacker takes 10% of their base damage as direct damage to themselves. Additionally there is a 10% chance to become stunned for 2 seconds. Both effects are doubled while colossus has at least one Armor buff.

Colossus gains 10% attack for each weakness buff on the opponent up to 5 stacks (shattered bones counts as a permanent 5 stacks).

SP1 - refreshes current weakness stacks. If opponent is suffering from shattered bones colossus gains a 100% chance to apply a stun for 2 seconds.

SP2 - apply 2 stacks of weakness, if this attack brings the stacks to 5 then the opponent is also staggered for 5 seconds. Stagger will remove the next buff.

SP3 - applies Shattered Bones.