**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7 day Beginner calendar

I started a second account last week to play around with when I was bored on my main. Well I finished week 1 a few days ago and it started a second 7 day beginner calendar. I went in to log in today at the calendar day change, and my new 7 day calendar is no longer there, when I still had 3 days left of it...where did it go? I didn't miss a log in and it seems kinda a big tease to take away the calendar days early.

Comments

• Options
    BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    There is only supposed to be one week of the Calendar. Sometimes it'll glitch and launch into a second week. It never reaches day 7 of week 2 :(
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    200 units at Day 7 is very good.

zztpmo4q7rpy.png

Too bad new players are using it to buy crystals.

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

zztpmo4q7rpy.png

Holy **** that’s awesome wish that was around when I started. Anyone know what the awakening gem is for? (2/3/4 stars?)
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 wrote: »

zztpmo4q7rpy.png

Holy **** that’s awesome wish that was around when I started. Anyone know what the awakening gem is for? (2/3/4 stars?)

2*s i believe
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited January 2019

zztpmo4q7rpy.png

2*s i believe

Oh ok
    Edit: since when was the word **** censored
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

zztpmo4q7rpy.png

2*s i believe

Oh ok
    Edit: since when was the word **** censored

Did you really try to use the same word after knowing it would be censored lol
  • Options
    @Chris6485 why did you started a sedond account? You wantednti exploit the gifting event?
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    @Chris6485 why did you started a sedond account? You wantednti exploit the gifting event?

That's probably the most likely reason :)

For me, I started a 2nd account to give more energy in AQ ... as a casual player, our AQ's are never full, so having some extra energy to help push through when only 3 people in AQ is handy .. :) hehe
  • Options
    Chris6485Chris6485 Posts: 35
    edited January 2019
    Thanks for the info BananaGrant, didn't know it was a glitch. PlanetEarth, I started a new account to have some fun doing early on quests and going for early on featured Arenas in lower brackets to see what kind of roster I could build. When I first started I wasted a lot of time not knowing what to do and now I just wanted to see how far I could go on a completely free to play. I also can't really exploit a gifting event that's already over...