Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

7 day Beginner calendar

I started a second account last week to play around with when I was bored on my main. Well I finished week 1 a few days ago and it started a second 7 day beginner calendar. I went in to log in today at the calendar day change, and my new 7 day calendar is no longer there, when I still had 3 days left of it...where did it go? I didn't miss a log in and it seems kinda a big tease to take away the calendar days early.

Comments

• Options
    BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    There is only supposed to be one week of the Calendar. Sometimes it'll glitch and launch into a second week. It never reaches day 7 of week 2 :(
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,824 ★★★★★
    200 units at Day 7 is very good.

zztpmo4q7rpy.png

Too bad new players are using it to buy crystals.

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

zztpmo4q7rpy.png

Holy **** that’s awesome wish that was around when I started. Anyone know what the awakening gem is for? (2/3/4 stars?)
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 wrote: »

zztpmo4q7rpy.png

Holy **** that’s awesome wish that was around when I started. Anyone know what the awakening gem is for? (2/3/4 stars?)

2*s i believe
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited January 2019

zztpmo4q7rpy.png

2*s i believe

Oh ok
    Edit: since when was the word **** censored
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

zztpmo4q7rpy.png

2*s i believe

Oh ok
    Edit: since when was the word **** censored

Did you really try to use the same word after knowing it would be censored lol
  • Options
    @Chris6485 why did you started a sedond account? You wantednti exploit the gifting event?
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    @Chris6485 why did you started a sedond account? You wantednti exploit the gifting event?

That's probably the most likely reason :)

For me, I started a 2nd account to give more energy in AQ ... as a casual player, our AQ's are never full, so having some extra energy to help push through when only 3 people in AQ is handy .. :) hehe
  • Options
    Chris6485Chris6485 Posts: 35
    edited January 2019
    Thanks for the info BananaGrant, didn't know it was a glitch. PlanetEarth, I started a new account to have some fun doing early on quests and going for early on featured Arenas in lower brackets to see what kind of roster I could build. When I first started I wasted a lot of time not knowing what to do and now I just wanted to see how far I could go on a completely free to play. I also can't really exploit a gifting event that's already over...